[[12 Week Scan]]

soverign

Reaction score
Baby2.jpg

Baby1.jpg

Baby was very active.. I was just asking the lady if she could see a heart beat and then with that it legs started flying aroud! Think it wants to be a gymnast! The lady continued for a bit longer and with that it decided it wasn't playing any more and turned away from us!!

Aww what lovely pics.

My sonographer (sp) got a bit fed up with my bub when i had my scan as it was bouncing around all over the place and she was finding it hard to get measurements LOL I think mine is hyperactive already!

Congrats

LOL!! Thinking about it it was probably down to the amount of sugar I had consumed in the morning. Drank loads of fizzy orange to make sure I had a full bladder!

Too cute! Just reminds you how much they grow in 8 weeks!!

I was quite shocked at how big it looks now! Don't really have that much of a tummy so it must be well tucked away! I shed a tear when I saw it on the screen, couldn't believe it! I'm over the moon!

Thats great news! Only 19 days to go till my 12 week scan!

Thanx guys! You lot are amazing!!

The photo is very shiny so every time I went to take a pic it just came out in a big ball of light.. think it was reflecting the flash back or something! :think:

Lovely pics :)

Lil tip for taking pics of them if you want to try again... put them on a white background in good natural light (in the window on a bright morning or something) and don't use the flash at all. Hold the camera as straight over the pics as possible before clicking. And don't zoom in too much either. Just close enough so the text on the pics is not blurred when you look through the viewer or on the screen. If you zoom in too much and the writing becomes blurry then the pics will be blurred. You can edit them before you upload them and the originals you take will be a big size anyways.

Wow, thats so clear! I will be having mine soon too - cant wait!

Sherlock said:
Lovely pics :)

Lil tip for taking pics of them if you want to try again... put them on a white background in good natural light (in the window on a bright morning or something) and don't use the flash at all. Hold the camera as straight over the pics as possible before clicking. And don't zoom in too much either. Just close enough so the text on the pics is not blurred when you look through the viewer or on the screen. If you zoom in too much and the writing becomes blurry then the pics will be blurred. You can edit them before you upload them and the originals you take will be a big size anyways.

Thanx hun! I think I will try that today! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back