12 week scan

Gruntie2

Reaction score
I got my letter finally yesterday confirming my appt for my 12 week scan next Monday... Quick question.... it says in the letter they recommend taking in a Urine sample... any ideas where i can get a container to do this.... can u buy them at chemists???

Morning Gruntie,
You could ask at the surgery if you're nearby or just go with a full bladder and fill one when you get there. That's what I always do, half the time they don't even ask you for it! I'm not sure that you can buy them, I've never seen them for sale anywhere.
Emma

we have our scans the same day.. thats so cool...i asked about the specimine container when the anti-natal dep phoned me.. they said call at their department or my doctors to get one..- a but of advise.. dont go to the scan with a full bladder.. but take a bottle of water with you as they tend to do checks first then u have u scan later..ive had to wait up to an hour for my scan and ended up going for a wee just before my scan as i couldnt hold it in.. they made me wait untill my bladder was full again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back