12 week scan tomorrow

gemloulau

Reaction score
I've got my scan at 1.50pm tomorrow - not sure I'm going to be any use to any one at work in the morning!

I'm sooo excited, scared, nervous you name it, I'm feeling it!!

Xx

Aw good luck!!! How exciting, long way off for me yet! Hope all is well! xx

Good luck my dear, I hope it's all amazing for you!! I'm shitting bricks, but mine is a week tomorrow :(

Thanks everyone - I'm bricking it too! Fx all is good and all of the spotting I've had on and off is nothing to worry about! Xx

Aahh ace so exciting!!! Hope all goes well, look forward to seeing your pics xxx

Good luck today, hope it all goes well xx. I've got mine tomorrow and I'm so scared!!

Hope it all goes well. Nothing beats seeing your little baby for the first time xx

Thanks everyone - just about to leave work to meet the OH and head to the hospital - I've got butterflies!!! xx

Hey ladies, I'm back.

That was amazing my little bubs was putting on a right performance, think I may be baking a little street dancer in there!!!! Pictures aren't great because the little mite was moving so much but I've attached the best one.

Arms and legs all present and correct, heart beat nice and strong and everything looks perfect. I'm over the moon!

Xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369232633.280868.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back