12 Week Scan Today

Mummy0410

Reaction score
Hey Ladies Eventually Made It To 12 Weeks. Got My Scan At 3.30pm. Ages Away. I'm Nervous But Excited At The Same Time. I Bought A Doppler Like The Midwifes Use And Have Been Listening In To Baby Every Couple Of Days Which Has Put My Mind At Ease Just Hope Everything Goes Alright Today :) xxxx

hey ahh fx for you!
when did you start using the doppler?
im 8+4 today have a scan next week---not sure why so early but i suppose thats a good thing!
bit worried as symptoms seem not so bad....wondered when a doppler works from?
xx

MrsW84 imy doppler says on the instructions that it can be used from 10 weeks but I couldn't hear anything until 11 weeks but its amazing when I did, was so happy. Aw that's gd ur getting a scan then means ul get called back for another scan when you are 12 weeks :) getting 2 c ur baby again. I had a scan at 5 weeks and one at 8 weeks and 1 day and it was great to see my baby :) so excited to see he/ she again today. Xxxx

Good luck today!! Looking forward to seeing scan pics xx

Exciting! Good luck for today x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ooooh, how exciting! Good luck for today & don't forget to post the details when you get back. xx

Good luck! Bring back some lovely pics xx

Good lcuk, looking forward to seeing pics later!x

Hey ladies just got the chance to come on laptop. scan went well :) little one was jumping about like mad was so funny to watch. Been put back 1 day so now due 1st August instead of 31st July :) so glad everything went well xxxx

11w6d1-1.jpg

11w6d2-1.jpg

Aw great pics! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27