12 week scan pic

clareybell

Reaction score
Just had my 12 week scan - everything is fine, was amazing! I'm so relieved. Measuring at 12 and 4 so due date is 19th January :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 30
It's sweet and looks a little like a bunny :) I'm sure you're not having a bunny but that's what it looks like lol

So happy for you

Lovely pic hun, glad alls well.

Michelle. x

That's brilliant Clareybell. You are due the same day as me. xxxx

Thanks everyone, the relief is so brilliant, knowing that things are going well - jojo i won't tell you to try not to worry cos I know you will, but just try to focus on how good it will feel when you see your little baby.

Mrs smith - it's great to have some one with the same due date! How exciting, I knew I was going to be close to you but I thought they might put be forward or back at the scan xxx

That's great :) congrats on ur little cutie :)
Had mine on Tues such a relief.
Ur due the day b4 me:)

Here's the deal lol... I'm a worrier.
I went to LA last year and I worried they wouldn't let me In
Me and hubby got A council house - I worried it would fall through
Hubby got a job - I worried he'd get fired
I got married - I worried something would go wrong and it wouldn't happen if would mess up
Went on honeymoon - worried I'd miss the plane home
So now I'm pregnant...

Get the theme here?? Lol

Clareybell I know. It is nice to know that there is someone else is at the same stage. I hope we can get to know each other better x

Here's the deal lol... I'm a worrier.
I went to LA last year and I worried they wouldn't let me In
Me and hubby got A council house - I worried it would fall through
Hubby got a job - I worried he'd get fired
I got married - I worried something would go wrong and it wouldn't happen if would mess up
Went on honeymoon - worried I'd miss the plane home
So now I'm pregnant...

Get the theme here?? Lol

I know I'm the same - and always getting told I'm helping nothing by worrying - but it makes no difference! Like I say though, when you see the little bean, all the worrying dissolves into happiness - at least for a little while until I star worrying about the 20 week scan! X

Clareybell I know. It is nice to know that there is someone else is at the same stage. I hope we can get to know each other better x

Yes definitely - I don't think your ticker is working properly unless there's something wrong on my end x

Clareybell I love that pic - so cute!

Jojo - if you are a bit of a worrier then I guess things are not going to change whilst your pregnant, but you should try to keep relaxed as best you can because it's probably not the best thing for you or your bean. Perhaps try to keep your mind on other things. In my case it's easy as I'm in a relatively new home so still decorating and buying furniture and stuff. I think having another "project" will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back