12 week scan issue!

Babynotwo

Reaction score
Hey just looking for any advice please.

I had a private scan today 11w6d just to check on baby I’ve already saw baby twice but I had a mis carriage last year so I’m anxious.

Baby was measuring right and heartbeat was 162 but the sonogramer noticed a few concerns and now I have someone from the hospital calling me tomorrow. These were on the notes...

NB ? (I’m assuming that means nasal bone) I don’t think he found 1 or is questioning it.

cranial region defect ?

cystic mass cranial region ?

ive been left to just wait all day and over night I’m going out my mind. He asked me if I planned on having the Down syndrome testing so I’m assuming it’s to do with that.
Please any advice welcomed.

Sorry to hear you have an anxious wait for answers but I think it's best that all of your questions and recommendations for advice are saved for the clinician who is calling you tomorrow.
With the best of intentions someone on the forum may be able to offer their opinions but ultimately those who are aware of your scan in detail and are qualified to assess them will be the best person to answer your concerns and give you a detailed assessment. Sorry I can't be of much help but advice about these things should be between you and your care provider to avoid anyone sharing scare stories and increasing your anxiety or positive outcomes that may not apply to your situation.
I hope everything goes well and you get the answers you need. All we can offer here is a sounding board and peer support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back