12 week scan in the morning...Eekkkk!

Amy0801

Reaction score
I'm so excited/nervous...its finally here!! Can't wait to see baby on the screen..Im positive I have been feeling more wiggles (2nd pregnancy) so will be nice to see baby moving around! Don't think I will be sleeping much tonight. So excited to tell our daughter she is going to be very happy :)

Awwww fingers crossed everything goes well!! Remember that nervous excitement myself. What time is your appointment? Xx

Aww yay. Can't wait to see your scan pic! Hope all goes well....
I had mine Thursday and I had a sigh of relief during it but I'm still so nervous and anxious waiting for my combined screening results. I just want them to hurry up so I can stop fretting and tell my family and friends my big news.

Good luck for the morning xx

Thanks ladies...my appointment is 10.20 so don't have to wait long. I am having the screening test but we are going to tell everyone before we get the results because I am really starting to show so don't think I can keep it a secret and longer! Plus it's exhausting keeping it a secret and and I feel as though everyone is looking at my tummy! Xx

Well had my scan this morning...felt like I was there for hours..baby was really far down so the sonographer was struggling to get the measurements for the screening test but got there in the end...baby looks healthy and everything is where it should be :) I have tried to upload a photo but it keeps failing! Xx

Well had my scan this morning...felt like I was there for hours..baby was really far down so the sonographer was struggling to get the measurements for the screening test but got there in the end...baby looks healthy and everything is where it should be :) I have tried to upload a photo but it keeps failing! Xx

Amazing news!! At least now you can start to enjoy and relax the pregnancy. Can't wait for my scan! Xxxxx

P.s this is also my second pregnancy and I've been saying to my hubby I deffo feel flutters thought I was going mad, but felt my first flutters with my son around 14 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back