12 week scan appointment :(

MrsCK

Reaction score
So i just opened this mornings post and have received my 12 week scan appointment for 15th July...feeling really shitty right now :(

Aww Hun wen I thought I'd mc at 8 weeks I dreaded receiving mine sending hugs x

ahhh sorry hun this happened to me twice received my midwife appointments days after I had my mc, its a kick in the teeth! Just concentrate on making it on the next one, if anything its made me more determined to get to my first midwife appointment this time

that sucks, i got a letter yesterday from docs about immunisations etc. and is it just me or is everything around all of a sudden ' baby overload? tv ads, programmes , news articles!

feeling your pain xxx
sending you hugs xx

oh i know how you feel Gaelforce, everything is baby overload at the moment.

On top of the 12 week scan letter, i've also just received 2 parcels:

Parcel 1. from amazon with my pregnacare max vits, palmers stretch mark and tummy rub cream and a baby journal to document the pregnancy up to 1st year.

Parcel 2. a couple of maternity tops that were in the sale so i thought i'd be clever and buy in advance.

*sigh*

my 18 year old daughter bless her said 'well mummy at least you're prepared for when you get pregnant again'

Aw sorry hon, it's horrible! :-( I remember having to phone and cancel my mw and scan -appts, it was horrendous. These are all things we have to do in the process of healing I suppose. Massive hugs x x

Aw I'm so sorry. With my first miscarriage I already had my 12 week appointment booked and it was a kick in the teeth ringing up to cancel it and why I had to cancel it. So sorry xx

Oh no, I've just had a letter about pregnancy books. Tried to take my due date off bounty but won't let me remove it for some reason.
Felt horrid when I deleted my pregnancy apps off my phone :-( x

my darling, my brother and his girlfriend have been together for 10 years, they are both fit and healthy and on news of there first baby they we over the moon. The whole family was so excited and then she went for her first scan, only to find out the baby had died after 8 weeks. She got pregnant again 2 months later and now they have the most gorgeous baby boy you have ever seen. Believe me sweetheart, when you get your baby it will be the baby that is meant to be!. x

my darling, my brother and his girlfriend have been together for 10 years, they are both fit and healthy and on news of there first baby they we over the moon. The whole family was so excited and then she went for her first scan, only to find out the baby had died after 8 weeks. She got pregnant again 2 months later and now they have the most gorgeous baby boy you have ever seen. Believe me sweetheart, when you get your baby it will be the baby that is meant to be!. x

Aww thanks rredfern, i know that it is just natures way of saying something wasn't right but it still hurts like hell. i was feeling better but then getting the letter and the packages took me back a bit.

i'm trying my hardest to be positive and look to the future...fx i have a very sticky bean next time.

x

Oh no, I've just had a letter about pregnancy books. Tried to take my due date off bounty but won't let me remove it for some reason.
Felt horrid when I deleted my pregnancy apps off my phone :-( x

I know it's horrible twixi, i can't get rid of my Emmas diary app, it just won't go... for the bounty one if you go to settings and then it gives you the option there to remove, i've just done mine :(

i know we feel like shit at the moment but we will get through this xx

MrsCK, I love that at 18 your daughter still calls you mummy, made me smile. Hope you're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back