12 week Dating scan was spot on!!!!

mdsremos

Reaction score
We had our 12 week scan yesterday which confirmed I am 12+5, exactly what we had calculated and Beanie is due 23rd April 2006.
All seems so much more real now even though we had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks following a miscarriage in June at 5.5 weeks!
My Mum and Dad are so excited that they can now tell people and went to an NCT Nearly New Sale today and bought some really nice stuff and amazed at buying myself a maternity swimming costume for only £3, a pair of trousers for £3 and a lovely long cardigan for only £5. Will certainly be going back for the toy & nursery goods sale in November!!!

DSC00084.jpg

How cute!!!! Glad everything is ok!!!

xoxo Ree

lovely scan picture hun well done xxx

Hello

Comgradulations, what a good picture you can see your little one so clearly!!! Bet you cant wait till your next one it's so exciting, i only wish they give you more of them.
Take care Katrina

Hiya, that's great news and the pic is clear one. It's nice to hear that they were spot on because I had a dating scan at 10weeks and 2 days and I was worried that there was a mistake in how fare gone I was because I could not remember my LMP. I was worried that if they got it wrong I would of had my scans and tests at the wrong time but they reassured me that early dating scans are spot on so it was nice to hear that you knew your dates and they agreed. Good luck.

D.xx

Congratulations, you sound really excited and even more buying your clothes. May God bless you and your pregnancy. I love to hear someone excited about things other people wouldnt dare tell about. Good Luck and take care.
All my love
Jacqui. x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back