12 Months Til My Wedding, What to do?!

Discussion in 'Waiting to Try' started by L1991, Jun 25, 2013.

1. L1991

L1991 Well-Known Member

Hey all, been TTC for 12 months now, however times ticking and our wedding is on 20/06/14 and I've always said I wouldn't want to be a pregnant bride. However I just don't know if I want to give, since I've waited so long already, seems forever away.

What are your thoughts - by the way, test positive LH surge today! xx

2. Twister999

Twister999 Member

could you move the wedding forward?

3. L1991

L1991 Well-Known Member

No chance, we have everything planned & budgets set to pay it all then. Need time to save, weddings as you will know are EXPENSIVE! Lol - still think i'm gonna keep trying & if i catch, i will delay the wedding for 1 year xx

4. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

I'd personally let fate decide. So I'd carry on TTC!

xxxxxx

5. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

I have the same issue! Ours is booked for 21.06.14!! But we r going abroad and this has bn booked! So no chance of changing. I need to stop trying come sept, if we don't catch and not start again til mar! Xx

6. L1991

L1991 Well-Known Member

Ours is all booked too! We're just hoping if I do catch then the venue will be ok to delay for a year, hope so lol. So tempted after this month if i dont just to give in until march xxx

7. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

If it were me, i'd carry on trying until august time and have a break for 4months ish so that if you do get pregnant, you'll have a lovely little bump rather than being 9months pregnant xxx

8. wifeywifey

wifeywifey Well-Known Member

I'd carry on, I was pg when I got married, only early on but I love the fact both my kids were at my wedding even if it was in my tummy

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

9. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

Hi L1991, how are u getting on with ur WTT and ur wedding plans? I've been off the boards for a few months now but starting to pop in now and again to see how everyone is and start making plans to try again xx

10. L1991

L1991 Well-Known Member

Well its less than 6 months til the wedding, we've not been trying but not preventing. I hoping to start actively trying again around April... I havent been here for months either xx

11. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

Snap! Today is our ov day but tbh I feel like it probs won't end with BDing as we are both exhausted after Xmas!! Roll on 2014! X