11dpo can anyone see a faint line?

MumAndSum

Reaction score
Ttc and 11dpo can I see a line or are my eyes playing tricks on me because I've stared at it that long haha 😂 Af is due tomorrow and I'm cramping but could I be pregnant? 🤔 Tia from a newbie Xx Aww uploading file is failing! Help 🙁

Below your reply box click go advanced
Manage attachments
Choose file
Over to the right theres and upload button
Click it
Close that page and post your message x

I think you have to have so many posts on the forum before you're allowed to post pictures. Also as part of the rules you shouldn't post pregnancy tests in this section of the forum, try a few more posts then following the instructions above, post in the am I pregnant? Section. Good luck xx

Have I posted in the wrong bit now? So sorry if I have, how do I remove lol after all that trying to get it on �� Xxx

Post in the am I pregnant section, but yes I can see the second line. It doesn't like emojis you have to use the emojis in the go advanced bit xx

Last edited:
Just leave it iv seen plenty post in here over the years lol.
Re ur post i do see the faintest line! If youve plenty of these wee tests try again in the morning with fmu or wait a few more days and test with fmu xx

I do see the line but from experience these tests always need to be backed up with a bought brand because they are so unreliable. Good luck!

Hey guys thanx for all of yours help, just a quick update if any of you wanted to know Xxxx

Attachments

• 20160812_132522.jpg
    20160812_132522.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 29
Big congratulations xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members