11 weeks to go cant imagine how ill walk

Positive37

Reaction score
so 11 weeks to go and by end of day now my bump feels so heavy, its got to point i cant put my socks on, lotion my legs, shaves my legs. although my bump is high it feels like shes sitting low and restricting any sort of movement ha ha

after eating my god i feel like i am going to combust!! god help my boyfriend in the final stretch he might need to wipe my lady bits too! ha ha

I also have about 11 weeks to go and am feeling like a giant balloon! My bumps quite high too, and the midwife keeps saying 'what a nice tight bump ou have' but every time I eat I think I'm gonna be sick! Gotta split my meals up into like 4, just to be able to finish a dinner! And going to the loo is a nightmare! I can't bend at all, I fell off the toilet yesterday, that was terrible!!! Are you working or staying at home now? I'm finding work impossible being on my feet for 8 hours, I'm meant to be leaving at the end of June but I'm considering bring it forward a week, I can barley move after a shift! When are you leaving/left?x

Hi Hunny, ha ha falling off loo oh god u poor thing, well i feel off the sun lounger today ouch.
i am constantly weeing i am up every 2/3 hours in night, but in day am doing same but nothing hardly comes out ( sorry TMI) but feels like i have full bladder
everyones saying what a lovely bump i have too as not gone anywhere else but its heavy !! man its heavy!!!
no i am working well off last week and next but back for 6 weeks plan to leave 2nd week of JUly so 4 weeks to due date, but not sure how ill be, i have to commute to london!!
what sort of work do u do?xx

Oh gosh! At least the toilet is lower than a sun lounger!! I'm the same, feels like a uti but nothing comes up from a dip stick! Been told its just another one of those joys that noone actually tells you about! Haha, you'll have to get a sling for your tiny to take the weight of bump! What are you having, do you know? Wow. How long does it take you to get to work?? Sitting in London traffic must be horrible :( I'm an auxiliary nurse, so it's pretty active all the time, and its really hard to explain to people that you can't lift them up in bed when they tell you they need the loo there and then!! I was leaving work early because my mum was nearly three weeks early with both me and my sister, and so far I seemed to have followed her exactly, and I wanna have time to sort everything out before baby arrives - not that I dot trust my boyfriend! Is this your first baby?:) xx

love your profile pic hunny, yes i thought it was UTI too but all clear although my wee does smell and is strong sorry TMI again but all ok so far
this is our first baby, I am 39 now and we had IVF its all been such a long journey but been so lucky and blessed and having a really lovely pregnancy. we are having a little girl :)) do u know?
your job sounds fully on u really shouldnt over do it, dont lift anyone heavy!!!
i want to organise a baby shower for when i am 38 weeks best she dont come too early
is this your first?xx

Oh thankyou:) As long as its all clear, I suppose there isn't much else to do! :( well, congratulations to you! You just be so excited :) I'm having a little girl as well, t seems its a girl boom at the moment :) it is quite tricky, been off for a few days because of sciatica which was horrible :( what are you going to be doing at your baby shower? My sister is meant to be organizing mine but so far she's done nothing! But I'm not really sure what they involve! Yes, this is my first baby too, dreading the actual birth though! I'm not sure what to expect, really don't like the unknown!!xx

Ahh more team pink weeeee exciting.
Dont worry too much about birth she has to come out and u be fine u watch.
I get sciatica too my partner massages my butt it helps.
Not sure about baby shower as yet probably have it in garden. Food.drink and chats low key tbh xxx

That's what scares me, that she has to come out whatever size she is!! Haha :) your baby shower sounds like a good idea, I might go for a BBQ sorta thing! :) cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back