11 weeks and found out I have myoma from ultrasound...

bhelskie

Reaction score
Does anyone from here have fibroids or myoma while pregnant? I'm quite scared. I am 35 yo and this is my first baby... after TTC for almost 4 years...

I hope and pray my baby is going to be fine...

So sorry to hear this. Have they told you the best course of action and what they are suggesting to do?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your baby

I found out that I have fibroids too when they did my scan. I'm sure your little one will be fine. They said to me that they won't hurt the little one. They may look at doing something with them once I have the little one I'm 31 and this is our first baby x

I have a fibroid too. My pubic area was swollen and I was getting pain just as we were about to start trying for a baby - excellent timing body! Anyway, I freaked out, had a scan and they told me I had a fibroid, it was about 2x2x1cm. I went for an appointment with a gyno and she sai it wa tiny and not to worry. After I accepted it I fell pregnant. It has grown, but it's well out of the way at the moment and shouldn't cause any problems. You have obviously for pregnant with it so I wouldn't worry about it until it causes you outward problems - it probably never will! My sister also had them when pregnant both times, both babies were fine! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back