11 week old

Kat22ell

Reaction score
What do people do with the 11 week old babies during the day. My daughter gets bored to easily lol.

If I remember correct I just used to bounce her around in my arms, show her things around the flat, sing to her, dance with her. It's defenately difficult at that age. Xx

Do you have a play mat? Or a bouncy chair with toys?

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Yeah she has them. Just since she's started sleeping all night she doesn't have much sleep during the day so I'm just trying to keep her entertained for the whole day lol. X

Max is 11 weeks and I sit him in his bouncer in front of tv, in the garden,
in front washing machine, i read to him, show him different patterns, he plays under his gym, I play music and we have a
little dance, I go to baby sensory class with him, swimming and we meet up with friends and their babies for some social time xx

I also take him for walks in his pram to the park and lay him on changing may
with a towel under him and nappy off(he loves this) and try and touch his skin with different textured toys. Xx

We're the same, my boy doesn't do sleep in the day! He's 14 weeks.

We go for a big walk in the morning. In the afternoon we go out to see friends & family, or to a class or if I want to get any shopping done. This helps him sleep and gets me out the house! I take some toys out with us for when he's awake and just talk to him about things we can see when we're out.

When we're at home I'll sit him in his bouncer and talk to him while I do little jobs. We'll lie on his play mat together and play with his toys, or do tummy time or I'll give him cuddles and tickles! I also put on my music which he seems to like. I'll read a story to him from a book too. I'll cuddle him and just chat to him or wander round the house carrying him and talking to him. He does tend to get bored of things after about 20-30 minutes. But between getting out and feeds etc, it works out quite well.

Every day O spends some time under his play gym telling the animals all his worries. ;) He then does tummy time which he grunts & shouts through. We do story time, song time. We have a chat. He sits in his playnest with different textured toys. We go for a walk most days. He gets a wee bit of TV in the morning & evening so I can make his bottles. We have cuddles. I chatter to him constantly. My day disappears in a blur. I'm more knackered than he is at the end of the day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back