11 months old, how many bottles?

Hunnie

Reaction score
As the title says, how many bottles are your 11 months old having now??

Sophie's cut herself down now to just one at night and doesn't seem to need one for a nap in the afternoon anymore. Just worrying a bit that she could do with having more.

Charlie has 2-3 but never finishes them, its more to let him know its sleeptime iykwim?

Does she have milk on her cereal? And plenty of cheese/yighurt etc? Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I have the opposite problem. J is eating well so I thought the milk would cut down gradually. He's drinking 3 8oz a day. Was wondering about gradually reducing the mid afternoon bottle.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

H has 2 one in the morning when he wakes up and another at night before bed. He also has 4 1/2 oz in his brekkie so he has approx 625mls of milk. He is 10 1/2 months.
Xxx

Yep she has cows milk in her cereal, yoghurts for dessert etc. I should probably start measuring how much she's having but she has 2 weetabix in a morning and eats all of it and its fairly sloppy otherwise it goes like cement so I guess she's getting enough xxx

Yeah i wouldnt worry hun,when charlie goes off his milk i just try and give him things like cereal,cheese on toast or slices of cheese and plenty of ypghurts/rice pudding etc xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Id say one morning and one night is fine, with like you say as much dairy as you can get in via normal food the rest of the time. and actually Devon is nearly two next month, and he will still have one beaker of milk morning and night as part of his routene. He just has to have his breakie first of won't eat it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back