11 dpo,pregnant! But cramps :( very scared!

Lilalylola

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Last cycle I had a chemical and now I am pregnant again!
So happy but very scared, I've been having cramps sinds 9dpo, is this kinda normal?
As the last time I had cramps my tests got lighter and I started bleeding..

I've had loads of cramps and all seems fine so far. Last time when I had my dd my mw said cramps are good as long as theyre not severe because they mean stuff is happening - our bodies have to change loads for the baby :)
Congrats on your bfp xxx

Yes it's very normal. Around week 5-6 I found they stopped. I have had mc's and the pain is very different. Try not to worry and congratulations

From the day of my bfp (unsure of dpo, but I estimate it was about 11?) and for a week after I had WICKED severe AF cramps. I did my first pregnancy too. Totally normal.

I had cramps up until a few days OK, AF was due yesterday and since they have calmed down a little.
Really normal I would say xx :)

Thanks everyone! Your comment's make me feel a bit 'safer'

God the day I found out I was pregnant the cramps were bloody awful especially in my back and squidgey is now 7+3 and fine. I think it's just them settling in for the long haul xxx

Yes it's so hard because just like how pregnancy symptoms are also AF symptoms, typical pregnancy experiences (cramping and spotting and symptoms disappearing) indicate a normal pregnancy and also indicate a problem. You can't win!! It's all so scary!

Congratulations, completely normal I had awful cramps for about a week probably worse than AF x

Congrats on your BFP ��

I've been cramping too and was worried but MW said all normal and it's just hormones changing and things stretching. Now I'm worrying cos the cramping has stopped! Seriously we are never happy are we? Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back