11 days late ...need advice please

lauryn

Reaction score
Hi im wondering if anyone could give me some advice I'm currently 11days late on my period
my last period was 6th june till 9th june then i had spotting which ive not really had before on the 21st,22nd,23rd june my next period was due 16th june but has not come i havent missed a period for the last year and ive never been this late before so im wondering if im pregnant?
Ive taken about 4 pregancy tests now on the 3rd 4th 7th n 10th day late and all are negative.
I had a few headaches the week before i was due on and i have had cramping but no bleeding at all,ive also been feeling a little sick at times. has anyone else been in the same situation i am and had negative readings but have been pregnant? I am on the pill but i took a couple late this month one i missed one totally and took the next morning and i havent been this late before so im wondering if maybe i am pregnant but the hcg is to low to show on the test help anyone please??x

Best thing to do is to get a frer (first responce early result) or a clear blue and test your first morning wee. If that comes back negative ask your gp for a blood test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back