10w5d still feel crap

becsybabe

Reaction score
So I'm 10w5d still have constant nausea with occasional vomiting the anti sickness pills don't seem to do much hoping I only have another couple of weeks like this. Scan on 26th xx

Good luck for your scan hun hopefully we'll be feeling better soon!

Thankyou hope your sickness is easing. When is your scan xx

I haven't got a date yet. I had a scan on Thursday 13th I was around 10 weeks but need a date for the dating scan

Aye I've been moved back and forth a few days each time so go gvyo wait till dating to say for sure! FeEling so grim right now :'(

I'm hoping when I go to my dating scan that they put me further on than Iv calculated lol. I can't believe how long Iv felt like rhis for. Iv only got 3 more tablets left so I'm going to have to go back to the docs for more see if I can try something different the only good thing with the ones Iv got now are they help me sleep at night xx

It's relentless isn't it becsybabe. I am finally starting to get a bit of relief, today I don't feel great but not as bad as have been. I hope things ease up for you soon xx

Last edited:
It's awful I have started being able to stay up abit later at night now so that's something. Hope I continue to get better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back