10mnths, 1 nap, 3 bottles?

Lynds77

Reaction score
Freya has just dropped a nap. She used to have a nap around 10am and another around 2.30pm. Both for an hour or so

She is refusing to nap at 10 now and is going down at 11 ish for 90mins to 2 hrs. Talk about a pain as she sleeps right through lunch.

She gets bottle at 8ish, porridge 9.30 ish, lunch 12 ish, bottle 2pm, dinner 4.30 and bottle at 7

So with sleeping through lunch she is getting it later so I dropped the 2pm bottle today.

Since moving to follow on milk she is taking 7oz bottles. 3 oz also goes into her porridge. So is 2 bottles and 17oz a day ok at 10mnths?

I hate this new routine. such a pain to get out and do stuff around lunchtime x

Oh and come 7pm she is super grumpy cause she is so tired but wont nap again in the afternoon

Again can sympathise lynds, Archie slept once today for 1 1/2 hrs and that was it until 6:30...I can't really help with the feeds but have you noticed a difference with the follow on milk? I'm still using aptimal stage 1? Is freya taking milk in the night? I'm going to try water when he wakes early hrs, probably won't make blind bit of difference!

Everytime I think I've got Aaron in a routine he changes things up!

Today he literally passed out at 9am half way through breakfast (after sleeping two hours longer than usual (check out FB)

He often sleeps through lunch/dinner

And if I get him to take more than 10oz of milk these days its a miracle!

If he sleeps so long that its close to dinner, then I just give him his dinner a little while earlier and skip lunch all together.

It might just be a phase?

Between 6-12 months, babies need at least 500ml of milk to get the necessary vitamins etc.

Cay's only just getting that now at 6 months, lord knows what I'll do if he decides to drop another feed. Xx

James is still mainly on milk (up to 30oz a day) but he has a bit of breakkie, lunch and dinner.

He doesn't seem ready to drop a feed but I am reducing his bottles by an oz each.

He still has 3 naps a day as well, about 45 minutes in the morning, a 90 minute nap at lunchtime and an hour late afternoon.

Sometimes nap time varies. Yesterday he slept through dinner (6pm) so I just fed him when he woke up a bit later.... I think it was about 7.30pm!

xxxxxxx

We have 2 naps and around 300 ml of milk total and 3 meals
7-8 bottle
8-9 breakfast
11.30-12.30 lunch
1.30-2.30 bottle or snack
4-5 dinner
6.30-7 bottle
Naps 9.30-11 2-3.30

My Cay's a weirdo baby.
Baring in mind that he's not even seven months old yet, he has-

6am - bottle 240ml (about 8oz, I think?)
9am - porridge made with 30ml milk (like 1oz)
10am - nap for 45 mins
11am - bottle 90ml (or a small yogurt snack)
12pm - a whole stage one veggie jar, and half a fruit custard
1pm - hour nap
2:30pm - bottle 240ml
4pm - whole stage one meat jar, and sometimes half, sometimes whole pudding jar
5pm - bath
5:30-6pm (depending) bed.

(I say jars as it's easier. When he has "our" food he has a rough equivalent, quantity-wise).

He's in the process of changing at the moment, and having lunch at 11:45, then napping just once in the day, 12-2:30pm.

Strange child acting like an 11month old... Lol :) xx

Again can sympathise lynds, Archie slept once today for 1 1/2 hrs and that was it until 6:30...I can't really help with the feeds but have you noticed a difference with the follow on milk? I'm still using aptimal stage 1? Is freya taking milk in the night? I'm going to try water when he wakes early hrs, probably won't make blind bit of difference!

No thankfully she isnt after milk when she wakes in the night. Gave her a bottle the other night and she only took a few ounces

We were still on reflux milk which can only be bought from Boots so was a pain. She took 8oz of that stuff but only 7oz of follow on. Its made no difference to her sleeping at all. I am still hoping this is just sleep regression and she will go back to normal!

She barely ate at all today. Food or milk but we were out all day so think she was just hot and tired.

Oh and I gave her cheesy beans yesterday. Think it was too much fibre or something cause she is a bit bunged up!

But lie in tomorrow. Ahhhhh bliss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back