10lb lost in 24 hours

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok ive been really ill :oops: and ive lost 10lb in just over 24 hours , and tbh i feel great :rotfl: less bloated etc , question is how the hell do i stop it going back on ? everytime ive lsot alot at once or quickly it goes back on just as quick but i dont want it to this time !!!

anyone else lost this amount when ill and just piled it back on when better ?

what kind of illness was it, if it was the runs im sorry to say its prob water weight most of it hun :hug:

could you send me your lurgy please - I am a heifer

Mel&Bean said:
what kind of illness was it, if it was the runs im sorry to say its prob water weight most of it hun :hug:

I agree, and im really sorry to say but your aim should be to replace this weight in fluid because its essential for your body. Sorry...

What about losing the weight more conventially hon? I bet you could do it? I know it takes a little while longer but its worth it!

x

i didnt ask for it to loose weight sharne lol ! i couldnt leave the toilet , brian had to take a day off work to care for leland its deffo not how i wanted to loose weight !!!! and i couldnt drink 10lbs of fluid if i dried lmao i dont even drink a pint a day :oops:

Gem & Leland said:
i didnt ask for it to loose weight sharne lol ! i couldnt leave the toilet , brian had to take a day off work to care for leland its deffo not how i wanted to loose weight !!!! and i couldnt drink 10lbs of fluid if i dried lmao i dont even drink a pint a day :oops:

Sorry I may of read your post wrong, i understand you didn't but picked on the fact that you said you liked feeling less bloated and wanted it to stay off...

Sorry hon i didnt mean drink 10lbs of fluid lol! I meant to try not to worry if it does come back on and try to increase your fluid intake a little as if you were poorly thats what you would of lost along with natural body salts etc...

Anyway ignore me. I had Dysentry once, over new years eve aswell it was AWFUL but I lost 1.5 stone im not even joking :( it does go back on though but it was nice to see those scales going in the right direction!

charlotte_ said:
beanie said:
could you send me your lurgy please - I am a heifer

haha, me too!

You want to try going and eating at my mum's house. I had lunch there today and have been on the loo all evening!!! I've definitely lost a few pounds today :puke: .

WOW 10 pounds in one day??!! gosh if i lost that much i'd disappear :lol:

haha dont worry sharne , or mel :hug: i know it was water as that what was coming out the wrong hole :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :puke: already feeling more bloated tonight :shakehead: can i just pretend that im at the weight i saw on the scales this morning it was the nicer side of 16stone :|
ill have to do a weight update , see how long it takes me to gain it back lmao

If you drink 4 pints a day religeosuly it will help keep the weight off as you wont be so hungry.

mrs_tommo22 said:
If you drink 4 pints a day religeosuly it will help keep the weight off as you wont be so hungry.

Pints of beer??? :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back