10days late??!!

toolost101

Reaction score
hi, not been on here for ages, this whole ttc was driving me mad, anyway, my periods are very regular, and i was due on around the 30th of last month (jan) so i waited a couple of days and nothing?! i want to test but then i think, i will probably waste my money on it because it will come out negative and af will be here soon, i am feeling very bloated, really need sleep all the time, should i test or should i leave it a few more days? has anyone elso been throough this and what was the outcome? please help!

Blimey - how are you not testing?????!?!?!?!?!

My AF was due on the 30th December, I had a few negative tests, then BFP on New Years Day. :D

Get testing girl!! All the signs are there.

xxx

Crikey I waited 2 days before testing - I couldn't wait any longer - let alone 10 days!! I got a feint positive. I would definately test!

Good luck!!!! :D

Thanks so much, well, better get testing, really hope BFP is on the way, keep you posted!!

thanks girls!

shelz x

Hi, I am in a very similar position was due on around the 28th Jan and still no AF but like you do not want to waste money on a test only to have my period arrive half an hour later! I have been ttc for a year and it is really getting me down.

Also no 'symptons' i dont feel sick, or tired or anything except hungry (wake up in the mornings ravenous) but that could just be becausee im a piggy!

Let me know how you get on if you do a test.

good luck

x Dee

Dee - just to let you know that one of the first symptoms I got (and still have) is waking up ravenous!!

I don't know how you ladies can wait so long!!!!

BTW, Asda's test are only about £8 for 2 tests, and mine showed BFP immediately.

Good luck to you both!

Can't believe you haven't tested especially because you have a very regular period. 10 days...You must have a lot of patience and a lot of resolve. but it's time to get testing!

Good luck!!

you have so much will power!!! i always had tests in my draw and tested before my af was due!!! you should test right away!!!!! keep us posted and good luck
sarah x

just to let you guys know, i waited an extra day, snd still NOTHING today, im going out later so i think i will test then, or should i leave it til morning, just don't want to get my hopes up to be dissapointed! so worried af will so up, i was sick this morning, so maybe this could be it!

fingers crossed x

shelz x

Try a different brand of test hun.

I got a few BFN's, it was the Boots own and Asda's own brands which gave the BFP's. The First Response tests I took all gave BFN's.

Fingers are still crossed for you.

WOW!!! I am in awe of you two.. your patience is amazing!!

I test 3 or 4 days before AF was due.. I sensed something and got very feint line with a cheapy test from ebay.

GO TEST BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

XX

well, i went out yesterday and bought a hpt, but i got a BFN :cry: , i was sooo dissapointed, but guess who shows up today, the one and only af. well i guess we'll just have to keep on trying :)

shelz x

sorry to hear that, just stay possitive and you wil get a possitive. will kepp my fingers crossed for ya hun!

Sorry you got your af shelz! I have been ttc for eight months now and like you I get my hopes up every month and I came on this morning! I have been feeling down in the dumps but our time will come hun. Has anyone got any tips on how to conceive?
Nic x

Sorry to hear AF arrived for you guys.... bummer.

I cannot really offer any tips as when I conceived last year we weren't really trying but we did BD like rabbits for about 5 days whilst away in Italy.. didn't realise at the time but it must have been around ovulation time and hey presto a BFP.. I remember being good with minimum alcohol and we BD'd in mornings as well as evenings and to be honest we just were relaxed about it!! Unfortunately the little bean didnt make it and in Nov last year I was being treated for a polyp and was advised not to ttc for a couple of months.. and so of course we relaxed about it, didn't stress and hey presto another BFP.. hopefully this time the little bean will make it.

I know its easier said than done but try to relax.. it will happen
good luck :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back