10 week Scan

Steph26

Reaction score
Hey All

Just thought I'd show you a picture of the scan my husband and I had privately this week (As I was too worried to wait for my NHS appointment next week :lol:)

We saw baby moving around, and waving their tiny arms! And we got to hear the heartbeat as well which was about 176 bpm? Which I think is good?

SO happy and relieved i got to see baby - Feel like i can start to relax and enjoy it all a bit more now. I've attached a pic for you :)

I guess it's a bit hard to tell what gender Baby N is going to be, I've had a feeling all the way so far that they'll be a boy but my friend has similar feelings about having a girl and was wrong so intuition isn't always right i guess : )

Hope you are all well and have had wonderful Christmasses!

XX

Attachments

• 10 week Scan.jpg
    10 week Scan.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 43
Wow what a fab pic :) I didn't know they were so fully formed by 10 weeks. A little bit jealous, I'd love an early scan!

Adorable little bumpage, congratulations!

Thank you Ladies :) Hope you are are both well? So excited! :) x

Thank you Ladies :) Hope you are are both well? So excited! :) x

Its amazing isn't it! I felt so relieved too, I had one at 11 weeks, my next is 14 weeks so hoping to be able to see a bit more and analyse it a bit more! lol we are hoping for a boy! XXX

Gorgeous scan pic Steph! Pleased that it was so reassuring for you. xx I must admit I am very tempted myself! Did you choose to wait until 10 weeks or did the company advise that it would be a good date to scan, as opposed to say an 8 week scan?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back