10 week countdown!!

MysticKitten

Reaction score
Where are my other April mamas? These forums seem so quiet lately. I’m 29 weeks and they’ll be scheduling my csection for 39 weeks.

Are you guys ready for your babes already? Little by little we’ve completed our list of all the essentials. My mom has helped to make sure little girl has a full wardrobe (honestly now I think she has too many clothes!).

I’m an artist and will be completing illustrations for a children’s book before delivery. I also have a solo exhibition locally for my paintings in April (signed up before I got pregnant!). So I’ll be delivering my work right before I have her for the curator to display. I’m in the process of making sure I have enough pieces.

How is everyone? What’s on your to do list?

Heyy I'm around I'm 26+4 but probably in the 10 week countdown as well :)

We're not so ready aha, I need to wash everything, pack my hospital bag, buy bottles and steamed plus prep machine. Get out older kids some toys 'from the baby' lol I'm not even panicked tbf aha.

Oh wow that sounds impressive! Also super stressful at the same time. Hope it goes well for you!! X

Heyy I'm around I'm 26+4 but probably in the 10 week countdown as well :)

We're not so ready aha, I need to wash everything, pack my hospital bag, buy bottles and steamed plus prep machine. Get out older kids some toys 'from the baby' lol I'm not even panicked tbf aha.

Oh wow that sounds impressive! Also super stressful at the same time. Hope it goes well for you!! X

Thank you!!!! I have probably 10 pieces now.. but I’m still going. All proceeds come back to me so anything that’s sold will be going to bills/expenses while I stay with Chloe. So fingers crossed it goes well!! I’ve put individual pieces at this location before and sold. So.. I’m hopeful for a good outcome.

I haven’t packed my bags.. but I have washed her clothes and towels and blankets. There’s a few more things that need to go in the wash. And I have to wash her bottles, organize my cupboards to make space. I got an over the door organizer for all her other stuff <3

Oh my goodness!! So close. It's crazy how quickly the weeks are going now. Eekk.

You seem pretty organised, mines a shit show ATM. Struggling with everything. This pregnancy is the hardest out of the three and I'm so over it. :rotfl:

Oh my goodness!! So close. It's crazy how quickly the weeks are going now. Eekk.

You seem pretty organised, mines a shit show ATM. Struggling with everything. This pregnancy is the hardest out of the three and I'm so over it. :rotfl:
I think if I had my other 2 children with me.. it would be more difficult. Long story but my beautiful sons stay with their dad full time. Not because of my actions etc… just crappy circumstances with our separation/divorce. And he refuses to let up or make things equal. I only see them for short visits or video chat. So in some ways it’s like this baby is an only child. Being away from my sons is the hardest thing I’ve ever been through. And the only positive, if you can call it that, is this pregnancy being more relaxed and being able to focus on her once she’s born. But I’d trade it for a normal relationship with my other babies.. <3 Give your littles some extra love.

Tried to upload a bump pic but no matter how much I crop the files to big 

Ugh, I struggling now. Never had this with my other 2. Baby is in breech (not to worry plenty of time Hopefully) but the way he's sitting is making everyday life so difficult. I can't bend without having horrible stomach pain like I'm. Folding him in half... I can't breathe because his head is in my ribs (literally my 4d scan was him literally shoving his head into my left rib and putting his hands on it). Even getting up and down now is exhausting. And this sounds horrible but I'm so done, I'm ready. Of he's anything like my son I have 5 weeks left, but this baby seems stubborn and feel like he's going to stay put until the very end lmao.

Not had an appointment since my 16 week check with the midwife. Supposed to be measuring my belly due to large babies but my next appointment is at 31 weeks. Hopefully he's a smaller baby lol

Ugh, I struggling now. Never had this with my other 2. Baby is in breech (not to worry plenty of time Hopefully) but the way he's sitting is making everyday life so difficult. I can't bend without having horrible stomach pain like I'm. Folding him in half... I can't breathe because his head is in my ribs (literally my 4d scan was him literally shoving his head into my left rib and putting his hands on it). Even getting up and down now is exhausting. And this sounds horrible but I'm so done, I'm ready. Of he's anything like my son I have 5 weeks left, but this baby seems stubborn and feel like he's going to stay put until the very end lmao.

Not had an appointment since my 16 week check with the midwife. Supposed to be measuring my belly due to large babies but my next appointment is at 31 weeks. Hopefully he's a smaller baby lol
That sounds terribly uncomfortable!! I feel huuuuge but I always carry big. My boys were both 40 weeks and 8 lb 3 oz. So at a week early im guessing she will be 7 lb 8 oz. but honestly no idea. She’s my most active babe. She likes to tell me she’s uncomfortable by kicking or hitting rapidly, whichever side im laying on. I was able to video my belly moving all about while she wiggled. I think she’s turned because I used to get really big kicks in my cervix/butt area and thankfully no longer do. I love feeling her move but Im pretty done too. I just want to have her here <3 We have our 31 week appointment tomorrow. And maternity pictures Saturday.

That sounds terribly uncomfortable!! I feel huuuuge but I always carry big. My boys were both 40 weeks and 8 lb 3 oz. So at a week early im guessing she will be 7 lb 8 oz. but honestly no idea. She’s my most active babe. She likes to tell me she’s uncomfortable by kicking or hitting rapidly, whichever side im laying on. I was able to video my belly moving all about while she wiggled. I think she’s turned because I used to get really big kicks in my cervix/butt area and thankfully no longer do. I love feeling her move but Im pretty done too. I just want to have her here <3 We have our 31 week appointment tomorrow. And maternity pictures Saturday.
*my biggest complaint is insomnia.. I can’t stay asleep most nights, lucky if I’m out an hour at a time, wether to pee or because of hip pain and needing to roll over to the other side. I’m a tired mama

Oof I had that with baby 2 and when she eventually spun around at 34 weeks it was quite painful - brace yourself!!

Both my others were head down from 20 weeks and never turned!
He literally made me pee a tiny big by kicking me down below either my bladder or cervix just felt this really sharp pain then a little drizzle lmfao never peed with the other 2 either aha. And I'm still recovering from bloody covid, wasn't too bad but did knock me about a bit. Just the fatigue - couldn't even get a glass of water without feeling like passing out (I have low BP any way so do feel like this often but no where near as bad)

This is my most active baby to, he never atopa, especially at night. Does your girl like to tell you when your hungry? If my belly starts rumbling he's like kick kick kick get food!! Aha. I've not had insomnia yet I wake up at 2am most nights for half an hour but that's it. I also have a big bladder so only recently started getting up 1/2 times a night.

Hope your appointment and pics went well :)

I have my gtt on Wed and midwife on Thursday.

Both my others were head down from 20 weeks and never turned!
He literally made me pee a tiny big by kicking me down below either my bladder or cervix just felt this really sharp pain then a little drizzle lmfao never peed with the other 2 either aha. And I'm still recovering from bloody covid, wasn't too bad but did knock me about a bit. Just the fatigue - couldn't even get a glass of water without feeling like passing out (I have low BP any way so do feel like this often but no where near as bad)

This is my most active baby to, he never atopa, especially at night. Does your girl like to tell you when your hungry? If my belly starts rumbling he's like kick kick kick get food!! Aha. I've not had insomnia yet I wake up at 2am most nights for half an hour but that's it. I also have a big bladder so only recently started getting up 1/2 times a night.

Hope your appointment and pics went well :)

I have my gtt on Wed and midwife on Thursday.
I don’t think I could tell if it was because I’m hungry just because she’s always moving. Even head down I’ve peed a little when she puts pressure just the right way I don’t remember that with my other 2 either. My appointment went fine and I’m very excited to see our pictures. The photographer was easy to work with. 7 weeks and 2 days until she’s set to come out <3

How are you feeling?

I'm getting a bit fed up. Babies movements are painful :( I just don't feel great physically or mentally I've just had enough. Meh. (Hormones going haywire? Aha)
31+3 today hoping for a 37weeker lol

How are you feeling?

I'm getting a bit fed up. Babies movements are painful :( I just don't feel great physically or mentally I've just had enough. Meh. (Hormones going haywire? Aha)
31+3 today hoping for a 37weeker lol
Aw poor thing. I totally get that. Baby girls movements are uncomfortable but not really painful. I’m tired a lot no matter how much sleep. Getting plenty of bh contractions. We’ve got 5 weeks til her scheduled csect and part of me wants it to be here now but the other part knows I still have a few things to do. I want our place to be perfect and super clean and organized when we bring her home. I’m also not looking forward to the recovery stage. But.. My belly is gigantic and I’m running out of clothing options, and the heartburn is super fun too. So I wouldn’t complain if she decides 37-38 weeks is time!!

Finally got a bump pic to work lol!

How is everyone?

I went for a growth scan last monday I was 33+3, baby however was measuring Head, AC and Legs were measuring 37 weeks and estimated weight a whopping 7lbs... I've been doing my blood sugars all week and I do NOT have GD so it's just a big baby. Got another scan on the 28th and they're going to see what they're gonna do (induce etc).
Last night I thought I was in labour, I woke up at midnight having terrible terrible period pain and back pain for 5 hours coming and going like contractions but it all stoppes at 5am I think I may be having 'faulse labour' so expecting him to come 35-36weeks so anytime next week I'm 34+3 today a bit too early for my liking so hopefully another week in there!!

IMG_20220321_131112.jpg

Finally got a bump pic to work lol!

How is everyone?

I went for a growth scan last monday I was 33+3, baby however was measuring Head, AC and Legs were measuring 37 weeks and estimated weight a whopping 7lbs... I've been doing my blood sugars all week and I do NOT have GD so it's just a big baby. Got another scan on the 28th and they're going to see what they're gonna do (induce etc).
Last night I thought I was in labour, I woke up at midnight having terrible terrible period pain and back pain for 5 hours coming and going like contractions but it all stoppes at 5am I think I may be having 'faulse labour' so expecting him to come 35-36weeks so anytime next week I'm 34+3 today a bit too early for my liking so hopefully another week in there!!

View attachment 93579
Aw beautiful belly! I’m 37 weeks, Thursday they said I’m measuring 3 weeks ahead so I have an US today. Looking forward to seeing her!! This week is going to be busy, and I think by next week I’ll have done everything I wanted to do to prepare. Fingers crossed she stays put until 38. But I’m huuuuuge and people keep asking if it’s twins. <3

B29969AF-1A7D-4743-8523-25A59FFDADCC.jpeg

Measuring average lengths, about 7 lbs, but her head is measuring 40 weeks when I’m only 37!! Yikes.

Hey, how are you? What date is your section? I know it's soon!

I'm currently at the hospital waiting my appointment to see consultant because baby is measuring 42 weeks and 8lbs at 35 weeks :( probably going to give me an induction date I guess. Also have extra fluid around baby now but I do not have GD.
been having loads of period pain and contractions last few days so maybe he comes early by himself anyway. Kinda hoping cos induction is way way more painful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back