10 Sleeps to go!!!

gemloulau

Reaction score
Only 10 more sleeps until my 20wk scan - It seems like forever since my 12 week appointment - nearly down to single figures.

Next Friday still seems like a lifetime away!!

Pointless thread, just saying!

xx

ME TOO!!! ;)
Can't wait!!!! x x x

At least we are all counting down together!!

I gave in and hired a doppler because I have zero symptoms other than a big belly now and the wait until 19th July feels like a lifetime to wait to find out if everything is ok. I've been listening to its little heartbeat every few days just to tide me over!

xx

I daren't buy one because it'll scare me more if I can't find a heartbeat one day, ignorance is bliss :)

i dont use my doppler anymore! i can feel bubs kicking and wriggling lol! :lol:
its so weird to think that its a girl or a boy but we dont even know yet.. AHHHHHH SO EXCITED.
my scan was on the 12th but they moved it to the 19th.. wasnt happy :( xxx

Last edited:
I promised myself I wasn't going to get a doppler for the very reason that it might make me worry more but I just couldn't help it when I felt un-pregnant!! It took a couple of tries to find anything and now I only use it once or twice a week so I don't get obsessed! I'm going to send it back after the scan.

That is rubbish that they moved it Bbee - more waiting is never good. At least you are finding out what colour you are having. My husband doesn't want to know so we're not finding out (no way I could keep it to myself if I found out!) so we're staying yellow - but I REALLY want to know!!!

xx

awww!!! i considered staying team yellow but i just cant wait!!! :p xxx

I got mine next Friday too !! Exciting & its going so slow!!!

Mines 9:45AM, Glad I got a early one this time, my 12 week was 3pm !! All day felt like forever.

What time is yours?

5 sleeps! I can't wait. I was only 9+5 at my first scan and baby just looked like a blob. Can't wait for it to look like a baby! Definitely staying team yellow though

I'm in two minds about staying team yellow, my head says find out but my heart says don't, husband and I need to have a proper discussion next week before the scan to decide once and for all, there will be no going back once decision is made :)

I feel very very un-pregnant too, other than an increase in belly size I have nothing, nada, zilch... Very disconcerting. :)

Glad it's not just me that's not feeling pregnant!

Mines at 2.20pm so it'll be a looooooong morning!!

FX for everybody at least we've got the crazy wait together!

Xx

Mine is at 3:30pm too, my husband works nights and wanted to be more alert for this scan as the last one was at 10am, he'd had an hour sleep and doesn't really remember much of it.

Yeah FX'd for us all!!

I keep saying to everyone if I wasn't tired I wouldn't know I was even pregnant, I just feel like I'm getting fat and like I constantly have wind stomach cramping. :/

2 more sleeps for me! Thursday seems such a long way away! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back