10 months+ how many breastfeeds?

Rosieroo

Reaction score
DS seems have dropped his mid-morning feed so now has a feed at 5-6am, an afternoon feed and then a bottle of expressed milk before bed (normally around 8oz).

I'm just wondering how often your 10 month + baby is breastfeeding?

Fin is now a year and has 4-5 feeds a day, but I'm tryin to wean him a bit. I would say 3 feeds is ok. You can offer cheese/yogurt snacks to get extra calcium in him if you think he needs it x

Thanks for your response Mermaid - does your LO feed all during the day or does that include night feeds?

Evie was having less than that - she was on a BF mid morning (11amish) before a sleep and a BF before bed (7pmish). I was topping her up with lots of full fat cows milk on her cereal and cooking lots of cheesy type sauces/ yogurts etc. :D

Brody now has (usually) one for bedtime, one or 2 in the night, one mid - morning and one mid - afternoon! He did drop the mid - morning ne a while back but has now decided he wants it again!

I went back to work part time around 10/11 months with my son, so I was only feeding him for an hour in the morning and then I fed him to sleep at night.
-If he woke up in the night he would have a "comfort" feed, but they only lasted a few minutes at most.

That's 5 feeds including a night feed Kina. He is a big boy though and eats well! x

Thea varies from day to day, she has for the last few months.
Sometimes she only has morning and evening feeds, other days she can decide she wants to feed 7 or 8 times during the day!
She's been nightweaned since about 6 months, she likes her kip lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back