10 dpo and the only thing stopping me testing is a lack of money!!

Eeyore_20

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am 10 dpo. I dtd 3 times over the day before and on the day of Ov. I had extremely sore boobs from 3dpo (unusual for me but hey ho). They got unbearably sore towards 6-7dpo, and now (10dpo) they are still sore but have got better :S what does this mean?? Surely they should stay sore til AF arrives? Have had a few cramps, a little bit of nausea and crazy fatigue but could also be AF symptoms. What do you ladies think??! My boob pains are weird x

Also seem to have a heightened sense of smell... Hence the nausea -_-

Sounds positive but it could be anything really. Our bodies can play cruel tricks on ladies who are TTC. Try to hold off on testing for a few days, fx for u x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I'm experiencing very similar symptoms, except the sore boobs and I'm 9dpo. Really trying to hold out as I often seem to get nauseous before af. This month however I am crazy tired. I slept for nearly 2 hours when I got in from work today and yesterday as I was working from home I had 3 sleeps and still slept at night. It could be because I've just quite all caffeine but you can't help but hope!

Keep us posted and fx and :dust: for both of us

Thank you! I've got absolutely everything crossed! Haha. Congrats on your second bean! X

Sounds promising, fingers crossed for you hun.
When will you be testing? Don't forget 10dpo is still pretty early for some.
xx

Hoping to hold out til AF is late but dunno how long I'll cope for!! Hehe x

Well good luck!!
I'm only 6dpo so a good few days behind you.

Keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back