10.5 weeks pregnant n worried!

hayley1980

Reaction score
hi i need sum advice ladies!! im probably panickin over nothing (well i hope) but the symtoms i had of my pregnancy have kinda died down today ie sore boobs anyone the same at 10 weeks or shud i panic now? :( BTW THIS IS MY 3RD PREGNANCY so i shud know what to expect but i cant remeber my other 2! weird!!!!!

Hiya,

I wouldn't worry if I were you. I think my boobs stopped hurting so much around the 9/10 week mark, still had other symptons tho. but most of those have subsided now. Everyones different tho. and things start and stop at different times of the pregnancy so don't u panic.

Nicki.x :D

Don't worry.

My first trimester symptoms (nausea and tiredness) stopped at dead on ten and a half weeks for me too.

It suddenly occured to me that I had driven all the way to work without needing my banana (the only thing that worked)

So it sounds like you have got lucky like I did. Don't complain! :D :wink: :wink:

hi mate im the same far gone as u :)

my symtoms have stated to die down i think it just happens around this time after 12 weeks is wen ya ment to start feelin much beter isnt it? my boobs aint as sore now and i dont feel sick much? wen is your due date?

yh mine too :) how nice!
well im hoping i dont last that long thou lol, my last pregnancy my waters broke at 35wks which im so glad about as i dont enjoy being preg i think its so uncomfortable :( and that way my daughter only weighed 5lb couldnt imagin giving birth to a bigger baby :shock:
have you had a scan yet? i aint even been to c midwife yet she is all booked up till 4th nov... so il be getting my 12weeks scan late :(

hi dionne my midwife came yesyerday to fill all my notes i dont have a scan til 16 weeks here which is portsmouth n my bloods are taken after scan then i dont have my first antental til 19 wks! they dont offer 12 wks scan here n im totally gutted! so ur lucky! :) I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF EVERYTHING IS OK!

to be honest thou you dont c much at a 12weeks scan its just to check the size ov baby and make sure your dates are right in my last pregnancy i had a scan at 6weeks it looked like a grain of rice with a heart beat then at 8weeks it looked like a bean with a heartbeat then at 12weeks it looked more like a baby bout a inch or 2 long then at 20 weeks it was lovely looked like a realy baby kicking and suckin thumb..... well how u feeling any way? starting to show yt? i look huge but i didnt even get chance to loose weight after dior lol.... u feeling sick? you going to find out sex? i dint find out with dior dont no wot to do this time??? :?

to be honest thou you dont c much at a 12weeks scan its just to check the size ov baby and make sure your dates are right in my last pregnancy i had a scan at 6weeks it looked like a grain of rice with a heart beat then at 8weeks it looked like a bean with a heartbeat then at 12weeks it looked more like a baby bout a inch or 2 long then at 20 weeks it was lovely looked like a realy baby kicking and suckin thumb..... well how u feeling any way? starting to show yt? i look huge but i didnt even get chance to loose weight after dior lol.... u feeling sick? you going to find out sex? i didnt find out with dior dont no wot to do this time??? :?

hi well i never had morining sickness so im guess im lucky! im feelin ok still very tired bit worried this morning as i said sum brown discharge but not any since then!!!!! if i get any more i will phone the gp! how u feeling? i dont wanna find out sex of baby i want it to be a surprise i have a boy n a girl already so i really dont mind! :) im got al ittle belly on me most of it is bloatedness tho! what bout u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back