1 year on!

Spammy

Reaction score
I'm just getting all sentimental looking at photos of my girl and I just can't believe how fast a year has gone. She will be 1 next week and I feel like iv blinked and missed the first year of her life!

It really has been the best year ever. I still look at her every day and my heart bursts with pride that she's actually ours.

Those of you with tiny babies. Treasure every moment because it goes far too fast!

Apologies for being so soppy! Just having one of those moments!

A few hours old ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372970087.825564.jpg

And today looking far too grown up. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372970124.632650.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1372970135.586809.jpg

Beautiful girl!!

Cannot believe how quickly time flies!! Hopefully this pregnancy will too !! Xx

Ah I know exactly how you feel hun, I got very emotional when max turned 1. I can't believe how fast a year has gone! Meri is so beautiful she's such a credit to you xxxxx

gorgeous Meri!
its scary isnt it where did a year go¡ O is one in 3 weeks :( x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I know what you mean - I'm looking forward to seeing Harry grow up, but I will be sad when he's not a baby anymore. Look at what a lovely little girl you have there though :) xxx

She is just gorgeous! I know exactly how your feeling, B is 1 in less than 2 weeks - we took him to legoland today and he just looked so grown up toddling around
.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372971207.278419.jpg

Aww MrsT look at your little dude. He he. Gorgeous.

Thanks girls. I really can't believe it. Everyone said it would go fast but no one can prepare you for quite how fast! My theory is the first half of the year is all a sleepy haze so that must add to the speed. Ha ha x

Aww she is beautiful! Eilidh will be 6months next week and im emotional enough about that never mind the 1 year lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Awwwwww. What a beautiful girl she is. This year really has flown by. I'm so pleased to have shared it with you, hun xxx

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
That was so so fast!
Amelie will be 1 year in 2.5 m and she already looks more like a toddler rather than a baby :(
I feel so guilty that I wished her first few months gone fast :( but once she got at 4-5 m everything else I blinked and she is toddling around now...

Meri is just beautiful :love: time for the second one?????

What a lovely little girl, it goes so fast :( my little one will b 1 next month !!!

Aww gorgeous girl! Just under 2 weeks until Harry's first birthday and I'm already emotional- thinking about what I was doing this time last year, I can't wait to do it all again! X

Ahh thanks for your lovely replies girls. Hope - no way!!!! Ha ha. She will be at school by the time I brave another one!

Such a gorgeous girl, can't believe she's almost 1 - that scares me.

Well done you on having such a wonderful, beautiful girl xx

I also cant believe Meri is nearly 1. Shes such an adorable little girl. I love looking at her pictures. Im emotional too when I think back. Blink and you miss it!! Xxx

tapatalking

We were saying the same thing yesterday that its amazing how fast they're not little babies anymore.

Meri is so beautiful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back