1 whole month today!!!!!

delmesgirl

Reaction score
i've just realised.
it's exactly 1 month since i gave up.
i cut down over a few days from about 20 a day, to about 8 then just stopped. i never thought i could give up. i was soooo addicted.
if anyone reading this is thinking about giving up...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
it's really not as bad as you think, the cravings only last a few minutes at a time, and almost go completely within the first week.
I'm so pleased that i've done the best thing for my little bump.
My biggest wish now is that someone might read this and it might help them to give up too.

:D

:clap: Well done hun :clap:
I know how you are feeling right now! I Gave up 28 weeks ago this Sunday and I still can't believe it.
Give yourself a huge pat on the back!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yey well done everyone, i've been quit 11 weeks today!! :cheer:

Well done to everyone who is kicking the habit, I'm into my third week. I've got to say the first week was the hardest and since then it's getting a lot easier.

Well done, that's brilliant!

I gave up smoking 17 weeks ago now too. :) Gonna be hard when I can drink again not to have one with a pint but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Londoner Claire said:
Gonna be hard when I can drink again not to have one with a pint but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Yep me too! Really worried, a fag and a pint go so well together!!

Misslarue said:
Londoner Claire said:
Gonna be hard when I can drink again not to have one with a pint but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Yep me too! Really worried, a fag and a pint go so well together!!

Yep, not gonna start smoking again this time though, I did when I had my son.

i absolutely hate it now the smell the addiction blah blah i was worried id restart but noooooooooooo way.

I gave up at 5 wks (after Dr confirmed pregnancy), I still crave a fag occasionally but just try and ignore it, I had a m/c at 9 wks last Dec and once I knew for sure I didnt want to do anything to jeopordise this pregnancy, I used to smoke between 20-30 a day and just stopped completly, cold turkey!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back