1 week tomorrow!!!!!!

amyknight88

Reaction score
oh my god!!! i hadnt even realised how close i am. i just read my ticker and noticed its ONE WEEK TOMORROW!!! i feel all panicky now, me and mum are packing my bag properly tonight. bumps seems like its doubled in size! ive been getting really strong bh's the last few days. fingers crossed everyone. ooooooooooo cant wait :D :D :D

Hello

Havent heard from you in a bit, glad your okay, im so happy for you your almost done :D , just make sure ot let us know when the time does come.
Hope to hear from you soon
Katrina

congratulations!lol r u exited or scared or both?!?!?
cya luv marylou xxx

awwww i am so excited for u i keep expecting a post from u saying u had the baby lol - is ya bump very big???? good luck if it happens soon

hehe nope im still here! im more scared than excited to be honest mary, but then other days i feel just excited and not at all scared. I'll post a couple of days after i have the baby so hopefully you should here from me around the 20th ish.(fingers crossed)

someone i work with was due the day afta u with her 1st n she gave birth on sat to a lil boy - try n post as soon as possible lol

aww bless, how much did he weigh? my little ones still holding on in there!

well im going to ask what babys predicted birth weight is tomorrow. dont think s/he will be too big else they wouldnt have had to scan for iugr before. i wanna give awards to women who have gave birth vaginally to 9 and 10lbers!! HOW?? lol

they deffo need a reward i cant believe u r due tomoz to think u were only 28 ish weeks when i had braydon - my doc sed braydon would b 8 lb n he was 7 lb 14 n 1/2 so he couldnt have been closer really lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back