1 to 2cm dilated and back on line!!

annem

Reaction score
happy new year everyone, i'm back on line after hours of fun with bt :D

baby has been moving very little and had two drops of dark blood so went to the hospital on the 30th. They strapped me up and i had a few contractions shown on the machine but i can't feel them and i'm 1 to 2cm dilated and baby's heartbeat is fine and head really low. had really bad back ache and mild tummy ache.

MW said she would expect me to be back any time but i've also read that it can still take weeks. I just want to know when!! Has anyone has taken ages to progress from 1to 2 cm?

Eek how does one even know how dilated they are? Haven't yet been poked up there! :oops: Good to see you back though and things progressing well :hug:

i would not of known i was unless she had a look about up there. The MW was just checking to see where the blood came from, it was not the nicest thing i've experienced so far!!!!

Ooo how exciting for u :D

I havent a clue if im dilated or not, I dont think they check as a routine thing until after your due date but i cud be wrong?

Ohh sounds promising for you :cheer:

Good luck, hopefully it wont be long now. :hug:

I was 1-2cm dilated Thursday morning 9am and had Ryan Friday evening 8.27pm :cheer:

x

Anymore news? :D Have you poped yet.

Think Annem has popped... She's not been online :)

I thought maby she had, im her text buddy and iv not heard anything though. Hope she has. :) Maby she is busy having lots of sex and currys to speed it all up a bit more :rotfl: :rotfl:

bonny said:
I thought maby she had, im her text buddy and iv not heard anything though. Hope she has. :) Maby she is busy having lots of sex and currys to speed it all up a bit more :rotfl: :rotfl:

pssfff... Txt buddy not doing their job... TEXT HER!!!! :rotfl:

Just got a reply, her internet is down at the mo. She is 2-3 cm dilated now but not feeling any contractions.

:cheer: Fingers crossed it wont be much longer for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back