1-2 weeks, a week later, still 1-2 weeks

Honeyhoney88

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've had a horrible two days due to worry! First my boobs completely stopped hurting and then there was dark brown, like old blood, when I wiped. I've had some terrible cramps last weeks but that was 5 weeks and I put it down to uterus stretching etc and they say it's normal around this time. I had some cramps yesterday and again this morning, except I can't work out whether they are constipation pains or cramps. When I strain on the toilet there is more brown than just when I wee. I'm so so so worried so I took another test first thing this morning and it says 1-2 weeks. The first test I did a week and a half ago also said 1-2 weeks, I'm supposed to be 6! Does this sound like the beginning of a miscarriage?

Didn't want to read and hun lovely, but I would call your local EPU and ask them for their opinion. They will probably get you in for bloods, but at least you'll get some answers and hopefully put your mind at rest.

x

I really hope it's just a really bad coincidence that all these things are happening to you at the same time.. Brown blood generally isn't as scary as red blood as it suggests it's old and your body is hopefully just having a clear out after implantation etc. As you say cramps and stretching are very normal but I can imagine that alongside spotting it is so stressful.. Also try not to read too much into the digi test - they are a useful indicator but really cannot and should not be trusted in isolation. I agree with baby love that you should either see your GP or ring your local EPU for bloods or depending how nice they're feeling maybe even a scan. Really hope everything's ok and you're holding up.. I know how horrible it is so won't tell you to relax but try and get all the support you can :) xxx

I can completely sympathise with you. I'm 7 weeks and have had spotting since Friday, apart from mild cramping and feeling tired in the evening all other symptoms have stopped. I'm off to see docs this morning and I highly recommend you do to. The moment I booked the appointment I felt so much better about things. Easier said then done but try not to worry, I had the same with my daughter at 6 weeks and obviously she is fine. It could just be how our bodies deal with the pregnancy X

It was bad news ladies, thank you for your kindness though. I have to try and catch my pregnancy in a pot so they can test it as this is my sixth miscarriage and all other tests are normal. I'm seeing an amazing Nurse at Liverpool Womens so I have a plan already in action, it's just so sad though.

I am so sorry.. sending lots of love xxx

I'm so sorry honey, going through something similar at the moment so I understand how awful you are feeling. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back