(0-8 Week Old's) How Long..

BabyLove

Reaction score
.. Does Your LO Stay Awake For? Like.. When They Have They're "Play" Time Where They're Really Awake & Alert? :)

Lovella Varies. Sometimes Its a Couple Of Hours But Other Times It Can Be ALL Day... Even After a 5oz Bottle. Sometimes :D

Amber has never really been a baby who likes to sleep during the day - even now she will only get 10 mins or so here and there throughout the day. In those early weeks i found it really hard trying to occupy her but got one of those baby swings and she loved it!

Isaac was never a big sleeper, he only started proper naps at 5months :lol: I'm sure you're having lots of fun with her alertness, hope you manage to find time to rest too :hug:

Imogen slept a fair bit then, but then she had dasy where she was awake loads and just wanted to play but i found a bottle settled her.

Coor I admire you ladies!! Harrison has always been good with his sleeping, he used to have 3 in the day but now he has 1 nap that's between 2 and 3 hours long and sometimes he will have 2 naps. I dunno what I would have done in them first few months if Harrison didn't sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back