✨❤️October 2021 Testing Thread❤️✨

Clarkecharm

Reaction score
Can’t believe we’re already on our October testing thread already!

This years going so fast!

So tell me your dates and I’ll pop them on for you. Sending you all a massive amount of baby dust!

Lots of love

11th @Clarkecharm:witch:
25th @Alexis2017
26th @RainbowMama
28th @Sugar10
31st @Fsb676

Last edited:
Hello, can I have 25th October . Not much point ad never gotten preggers naturally in 15 years but just got to keep trying till we start next round ivf

Not even in October, and I’m out . Let’s see some October BFPs! November will be a year since conceiving out first. Can’t believe we’ve been trying again for that long. Miss my sweet baby. <3 Would have been 8 weeks Friday <3<3.

I may aswel be put down for the 28th again. . Here we go again! ! going to have a few days being sad, but I’ll be ok again soon x x

Just posted this somewhere else and doesn’t work grrrrr

I tested - after 30 minutes this weird half line appeared

I usually don’t like blue tests but all pink tests have sold out where I live

the EPU doctor told me even if a line with colour appears after the time frame it’s a positive - just wasn’t enough concentration of hcg in urine at the time of testing - which can either mean a chemical pregnancy or too early …

never had half a line before … don’t know what to think

this appeared about 30 minutes to one hour after I did the test

many feedback appreciated

trying to work out how to add a photo

Sometimes it doesn’t let me upload a photo either :/

I would say if you half half a line that it is definitely a faulty test. As much as I hate it, I’d also be afraid to trust a line more than 2 minutes after the recommended time frame.

There are bad evaps even within the time frame. However, if I was you....I’d be wondering the exact same thing!

Hope the pic works for you, and keep us posted in the next few days. <3

Just posted this somewhere else and doesn’t work grrrrr

I tested - after 30 minutes this weird half line appeared

I usually don’t like blue tests but all pink tests have sold out where I live

the EPU doctor told me even if a line with colour appears after the time frame it’s a positive - just wasn’t enough concentration of hcg in urine at the time of testing - which can either mean a chemical pregnancy or too early …

never had half a line before … don’t know what to think

this appeared about 30 minutes to one hour after I did the test

many feedback appreciated

trying to work out how to add a photo
I’ve had to really crop pictures down before uploading :/

Ladies... I don't know whether to believe this. I've got no idea on my dates. It came up well within the time frame but can't tell if it has colour or not.

20211005_151417.jpg

Ladies... I don't know whether to believe this. I've got no idea on my dates. It came up well within the time frame but can't tell if it has colour or not.

View attachment 93384

View attachment 93384
Hm it’s definitely something.. it’s not a squinter. Let me tweak and see if I can pull color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back