♡♡ June 2020 Mummies ♡♡

Helen88uk

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Thought I'd move us all over, happy third trimester!!

2nd - EmmaLK
8th - LuckyLaura
12th - lynsey252831:pink:
16th - Helen88uk
18th - 1009
21st - zoeyy92
26th - lucie12344
27th - buttercupDaisy

If there is anyone new since this list was made, let me know and I'll add your name in xxx

It's going okay over here. Struggling with back pain when I walk. I feel like I need to lean backwards just to balance my belly weight, which just looks ridiculous :rotfl:

How are you all doing?xxx

Has anyone had a 4D scan done? Or having one? I’ve got one booked for 2 weeks time (pending if we’re out of lockdown!) I’m hoping they don’t go below the waist as we don’t want to know what our little one is :D

I had one at 23 weeks. I dont remember them going below the waist, they focus on the face. But if you just let them know before hand to make sure they don't, I'm sure they'll keep it a secret for you x

Hi all its been quite a while!
Feeling the abit tired & groggy now 28+3
Try getting out daily with partner & dog for a small 15/20min walk but can definitely feel the pressure

I don't know where the time has gone tbh third trimester

I had my 30wk scan today. Twin 1 is 3lb 5oz and twin 2 is 2lb 15oz. Both boys are head down so I'm track for a vaginal delivery! Fingers crossed they don't decide to flip in the next few weeks!
I've only got 6 more weeks before they'd induce me (if I don't go into labour before then) so it really is flying by!

Are you all ready and prepped for your babas? How are you managing the lockdown? Stay safe ladies xxx

Hope they stay that way for you!! Every midwife appointment I’ve had my baby’s either been breach or laid sideways across my stomach! Wow I bet it’s going to fly by for you!

it’s dragging for me, I’m 28+5 and I feel like the end of June is forever away! Luckily I’m still small, can’t tell I’m pregnant most of the time!

bloody lock down is driving me insane, working from home so stuck in everyday I thank my lucky stars I’m able to get out with dogs once a day and go up to the yard to see my pony! They’re the only things keeping me sane!!

hope everyone else is doing okay xx

Soooooo... I'm turning into an April mummy! Went for my 32 week scan today and one of the twins hasn't grown as much as they'd like. So they've booked me in for a C Section on Friday!!
I've been given a steroid injection today, have to go back tomorrow for a second one. The boys will need to spend a few weeks in the NICU/SCBU and it's only me that can visit them, which is really upsetting for my husband. But he can hopefully spend most of the day with me on friday.

I cant believe we're going to meet them in 2 days!!! Wish us luck!xxx

Soooooo... I'm turning into an April mummy! Went for my 32 week scan today and one of the twins hasn't grown as much as they'd like. So they've booked me in for a C Section on Friday!!
I've been given a steroid injection today, have to go back tomorrow for a second one. The boys will need to spend a few weeks in the NICU/SCBU and it's only me that can visit them, which is really upsetting for my husband. But he can hopefully spend most of the day with me on friday.

I cant believe we're going to meet them in 2 days!!! Wish us luck!xxx

oh my goodness, that’s super exciting!! Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow xxx

It’s finally here... this is the month we all get to meet our little ones!!! Good luck everyone, hope you’re all keeping well xxx

Happy due date month ladies!!
Again its been a while.
Ive been off work since 23rd March as i own a hair salon so had to close for lockdown.
Tiredness has only kicked in since last week, think ive done really to get this far without being a right whingebag

Midwife has offered me a sweep when i go to my 38wk app, I'll be 38+4 when I'm there. Would be great if it moves things along.
How is everyone?

37+2

I hope my midwife gives me a stretch and sweep at my 38 week appointment next week.. I’m hoping baby comes a week early, wishful thinking! Xx

I was not expecting it, but when she offered i thought why not, partner has been called back to work next monday so of course he'd love if the sweep worked haha! My DD 21st so would be nice if she arrived earlyish
She already seems so low, bump has not dropped though, but last 2 midwife appointments her head has been waaaay down in pelvis.
How you feeling?

I couldn’t remember if my midwife said they offer it at 38 & 40 weeks or 40 & 41.. I’m hoping 38! I’m due the 26th but if they’re anything like me they won’t turn up till July I imagine! I’m not feeling too bad PGP is manageable but I really don’t think my belly could get any bigger than it is... feel like I’m going to pop.. partner said I’m walking like pingu :doh:how are you doing? Xx

Had my sweep today & i was actually already 2cm before my sweep!
I've been having slight pains but was not expecting her to say that
Cervix nice and soft so just a waiting game.
The sweep they offer at 38 is optional but i knew I'd want it.
Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back