*•_February Mummies_•*

@CMcDx I can imagine how nervous you feel, especially being abroad. Brown can just be old blood and/or late implantation. As long as it doesn’t get worse or you have intense cramping with it I’m sure all is fine. I had brown when I wiped around 5 weeks and I was so worried after 2 losses before but nothing came of it. I hope you’re okay!

@Everdreamer hope the vomiting hasn’t been too bad. It’s completely flooring me

I’ve got a check up at the hospital today. I’ve had a quite consistent pain on my left side since the weekend and it hasn’t eased. They’ve said they’ll scan me so I’m hoping everything is okay and it’ll put me at ease! Xx
When do you get your scan? Hoping everything is perfect for you xx

Thanks ladies. I had my scan this afternoon, she initially put me back a whole week and I told her this was way out. I know the exact date we conceived so there’s no way it could 7 days out. She scanned again and put me at 8 weeks. She said baby is perfect, growing as it should and in the correct place with a lovely strong heartbeat she assured me that’s all the scan today was for and at this stage they can’t accurately date. I’m going back for another scan in 2 weeks, I’m hoping by then it’ll be more accurate. I fully expect them to change my date by a couple of days which is fine. Here’s my little lobster/jellybean xx

6BEDAA03-6D71-4A0C-A3BE-E2569EBD2476.jpeg

Thanks ladies. I had my scan this afternoon, she initially put me back a whole week and I told her this was way out. I know the exact date we conceived so there’s no way it could 7 days out. She scanned again and put me at 8 weeks. She said baby is perfect, growing as it should and in the correct place with a lovely strong heartbeat she assured me that’s all the scan today was for and at this stage they can’t accurately date. I’m going back for another scan in 2 weeks, I’m hoping by then it’ll be more accurate. I fully expect them to change my date by a couple of days which is fine. Here’s my little lobster/jellybean xx

View attachment 86345
Aww congrats!! Lovely to hear. Lovely looking bean!! Woohooo.

I'm still getting the browny/pink discharge so phoned the early pregnancy suite again and I've to go for a scan on Wednesday as I dont get home til Tuesday.
I'll be about 7 weeks by then, do you think it will be internal or ultrasound? They didnt say and I didnt ask.

Aww congrats!! Lovely to hear. Lovely looking bean!! Woohooo.

I'm still getting the browny/pink discharge so phoned the early pregnancy suite again and I've to go for a scan on Wednesday as I dont get home til Tuesday.
I'll be about 7 weeks by then, do you think it will be internal or ultrasound? They didnt say and I didnt ask.

Thank you it was so reassuring to see that little heartbeat thumping away!

Sorry you’re still having this worry. Great they’re going to scan you when you’re back! They told me they’d try abdominal first and if they can see a heart beat they don’t do an internal, but if it’s difficult to accurately see they’d change to internal. I’d just go in prepared for both lovely! Xx

Had my early reassurance scan yesterday, measuring at exactly 8 weeks and saw the tiny heartbeat flickering :)

301EF26C-88D3-422E-BE7B-DFF9A49E553D.jpeg

I have my scan on Friday at the EPU after the one I had there at 5 weeks. I'll be about 7 1/2 weeks but I'm so, so scared that there's going to be no embryo or heartbeat there.

I know I shouldn't keep worrying but I just can't help it. I'd never heard of a blighted ovum before I got pregnant & now I'm terrified of this.

I have my scan on Friday at the EPU after the one I had there at 5 weeks. I'll be about 7 1/2 weeks but I'm so, so scared that there's going to be no embryo or heartbeat there.

I know I shouldn't keep worrying but I just can't help it. I'd never heard of a blighted ovum before I got pregnant & now I'm terrified of this.

Early pregnancy is terrifying :( going for my scan last week I literally held my breath until she said there’s a heartbeat and it’s in the right place. It’s such a worrying time! 5 weeks is so early for a scan it’s completely normal not to see much, even my 8+ week scan all I could really see was a blob with a beating heart. I’m sure you’ll see similar on Friday xx

Hi all, I’m officially out as I have been confirmed to have a blighted ovum. Started meds today so I don’t have to do a d&c (hopefully. I have a follow up ultrasound on Thursday). cramping and bleeding is bad and I just want it to be over with at this point! Not sure how I feel about trying again soon as this is really disappointing.

Early pregnancy is terrifying :( going for my scan last week I literally held my breath until she said there’s a heartbeat and it’s in the right place. It’s such a worrying time! 5 weeks is so early for a scan it’s completely normal not to see much, even my 8+ week scan all I could really see was a blob with a beating heart. I’m sure you’ll see similar on Friday xx

Thanks. It's just so much is unknown & out of our control & I hate it. I'm getting more & more nervous each day now.

So sorry Oliviasmommy

Hi all, I’m officially out as I have been confirmed to have a blighted ovum. Started meds today so I don’t have to do a d&c (hopefully. I have a follow up ultrasound on Thursday). cramping and bleeding is bad and I just want it to be over with at this point! Not sure how I feel about trying again soon as this is really disappointing.

Sorry to hear your sad news.

I’m so sorry :(
Sending lots of love x

Has anyone had their 12 week scan date yet?
I had my booking appointment with the midwife three weeks ago but still haven’t had my scan date! I’m being impatient but just wanna know when it is :cheer:

@EskimoGem I've had mine since 5 weeks pregnant. I’m in Glasgow and they’ve started a new system here where you phone up a central booking number and they allocate you a midwife and booking in appointment plus your 12 week scan. It’s great having your first few appointments sorted so quickly! Mine is the 1st of August. My midwife appointment isn’t until Wednesday, quite late on but it’s come round fairly quickly. I’ve got another nhs scan a week today too! I’m desperate to get out this first trimester and hopefully start feeling better xx

I had an early scan yesterday, my booking appointment this morning. I will get my 12 week scan sent through the post so probs within the next 5 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well. x

I had an early scan yesterday, my booking appointment this morning. I will get my 12 week scan sent through the post so probs within the next 5 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well. x

How did your scan go? Xx

@EskimoGem I've had mine since 5 weeks pregnant. I’m in Glasgow and they’ve started a new system here where you phone up a central booking number and they allocate you a midwife and booking in appointment plus your 12 week scan. It’s great having your first few appointments sorted so quickly! Mine is the 1st of August. My midwife appointment isn’t until Wednesday, quite late on but it’s come round fairly quickly. I’ve got another nhs scan a week today too! I’m desperate to get out this first trimester and hopefully start feeling better xx

I’m the same, counting down the days until the second trimester! That’s fab that you have your appointment and scan dates :)
I think I’ll give the hospital appointments line a call and ask when I’m likely to get a letter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back