*•_February Mummies_•*

You too! Are you feeling any nausea yet by chance? I haven’t had any, wondering if it’ll be coming in the next week or so.
Not really, had a few gags on the day I tested but never had any kind of sick feeling in the my last pregnancy.
Every one is different I suppose.

I had no cravings, sickness etc

Seems pretty quiet here! Where is everyone?!

Thread hopping here!
I remember you @MrsS15! You were also ttc late 2016 but you had to go through IVF if I recall correctly? Congrats on the surprise baby! Happy and healthy 9 months to you hun!x

Yes! That’s me! So lovely of you to remember. We had our little boy through IVF in 2017. This one has been a super surprise natural conception we’re delighted! Congratulations to you on baby number two. I hope you’re keeping well! Xx

I ended up in hospital Friday night after the pains in my right hand side got worse & a small bleed.

I've had my bloods done, apparently good levels of hormones & an internal checkup. No signs of MC, cervix fully closed.

I had to go back in yesterday morning for a scan to rule out an ectopic. Everything is where it should be, thank God but nothing could really be picked up on ultrasound. I had an internal scan & they confirmed they could see the yolk sac & measured it for me. Confirmed me at 5 weeks but too early to see an embryo. She told me this is totally normal.

I have to go back on 12th July for a further scan, just under 7 weeks to confirm there's an embryo & to confirm everything's ok but they all seemed rather happy at the hospital with everything.

I'm glad I've been checked out as I'd been in so much agony on my right hand side for days. Fingers crossed things go more smoothly from here & it's good news in a couple of weeks.

I ended up in hospital Friday night after the pains in my right hand side got worse & a small bleed.

I've had my bloods done, apparently good levels of hormones & an internal checkup. No signs of MC, cervix fully closed.

I had to go back in yesterday morning for a scan to rule out an ectopic. Everything is where it should be, thank God but nothing could really be picked up on ultrasound. I had an internal scan & they confirmed they could see the yolk sac & measured it for me. Confirmed me at 5 weeks but too early to see an embryo. She told me this is totally normal.

I have to go back on 12th July for a further scan, just under 7 weeks to confirm there's an embryo & to confirm everything's ok but they all seemed rather happy at the hospital with everything.

I'm glad I've been checked out as I'd been in so much agony on my right hand side for days. Fingers crossed things go more smoothly from here & it's good news in a couple of weeks.

Fingers crossed everything runs smoothly and your scan at 7 weeks confirms an embryo and heartbeat :)

Fingers crossed everything runs smoothly and your scan at 7 weeks confirms an embryo and heartbeat :)

Thank you. It's the not knowing at this stage which is so difficult.

I can't praise the EPU at QMC enough though. They've been really good despite the fact that they were down to bare bones staff on Friday night.

Anyone else suffering with morning sickness now? Not been sick but it came on Sunday & the nausea is so bad.

I'm starving but have serious food aversions & smells are making me gag. The only time I've felt this dog sick is after a very heavy night out.

I was retching just trying to unload the dishwasher earlier.

Anyone else suffering with morning sickness now? Not been sick but it came on Sunday & the nausea is so bad.

I'm starving but have serious food aversions & smells are making me gag. The only time I've felt this dog sick is after a very heavy night out.

I’ve completely gone of coffee which is heart breaking as it’s a staple in my diet!!!

I’m full of cold and asked at the pharmacy if there is anything I could take, only paracetamol!! Anyone know of anything safe?

I’m 8+3 today and my vomiting has been terrible the last few days. I had hyperemesis in my last pregnancy from beginning to end, I thought I’d avoided it this time as it’s started later but nope, here it is. I’m just hoping it doesn’t get as bad as last time. I’ve been to the GP and got my anti sickness meds again so I’m hoping I’ll be able to function better when they kick in! If you really start to struggle go and see your GP lovely, it doesn’t pay to wait xx

I’m 8+3 today and my vomiting has been terrible the last few days. I had hyperemesis in my last pregnancy from beginning to end, I thought I’d avoided it this time as it’s started later but nope, here it is. I’m just hoping it doesn’t get as bad as last time. I’ve been to the GP and got my anti sickness meds again so I’m hoping I’ll be able to function better when they kick in! If you really start to struggle go and see your GP lovely, it doesn’t pay to wait xx

Thanks. I'll see how I go. I haven't been sick yet but I hate being sick & try & do everything to not be. Had to sit down in the shower this morning haha!

Hope your tablets make you feel a bit better. It's like a constant hangover.

I’ve completely gone of coffee which is heart breaking as it’s a staple in my diet!!!

I’m full of cold and asked at the pharmacy if there is anything I could take, only paracetamol!! Anyone know of anything safe?

I love coffee but cannot stomach it atm either. I'm all lemon & ginger tea & sparkling water which is odd as I hate sparkling water.

I’ve felt really nauseous for the past week or so, but haven’t actually been sick (fingers crossed I’m not tempting fate here!)
I just want to eat beige food all the time, my diet has been awful! And chopping/cooking raw meat make the nausea worse...

I had some spotting last week and phoned the midwife who said it's completely normal. Never had it with my son so was freaked out. Only had it when I had a MC first time round.

I'm abroad just now, and got more browny discharge and really freaking out. It was when I wiped this morning but gone so far for now. Just need to calm myself but so nervous cos I'm not at home.

@CMcDx I can imagine how nervous you feel, especially being abroad. Brown can just be old blood and/or late implantation. As long as it doesn’t get worse or you have intense cramping with it I’m sure all is fine. I had brown when I wiped around 5 weeks and I was so worried after 2 losses before but nothing came of it. I hope you’re okay!

@Everdreamer hope the vomiting hasn’t been too bad. It’s completely flooring me

I’ve got a check up at the hospital today. I’ve had a quite consistent pain on my left side since the weekend and it hasn’t eased. They’ve said they’ll scan me so I’m hoping everything is okay and it’ll put me at ease! Xx

@Everdreamer hope the vomiting hasn’t been too bad. It’s completely flooring me

I’ve got a check up at the hospital today. I’ve had a quite consistent pain on my left side since the weekend and it hasn’t eased. They’ve said they’ll scan me so I’m hoping everything is okay and it’ll put me at ease! Xx

We've had people at work with stomach flu so now I'm not sure if MS or stomach flu.

Hope your scan's ok. I was in hospital last Fri night with awful pains on my right. I was only 5+3 but they confirmed that the pregnancy was in the right place & I go back on 12th for another scan to see if there is an embryo this time. I'm nervous incase there's nothing there.

How far along are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back