£9.50 Sun holidays starting again monday

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I really rated the last one (Devon Cliffs) and will be deff going again :cheer:

Oooh... I know nothing of this.... tell me more :D

Is it a token collection thing???

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fu ... 609985.ece

You collect 10 tokens in the sun and send them £38 (works out as 4 x £9.50) with you dates/holiday choices. You do have to pay service charges too but works out as quite a cheap break. We went for a long weekend to Devon for under £100 8)

I would very much recommend them just for a nice cheap weekend away with family

Friends have been away for a week and loved it!!!

I'm going to do it for next year, possibly September or November when the baby is born. Just me, OH & lickle one :D

maria1976 said:
bugger i missed the token today!! :(

I thought it started on monday :think:

Anyway, we're using it again this year - well if we can get guaranteed dates from hubby's work.
A break is a break and we're not fussy, really enjoyed last year :)

First token was today but I'm sure they give you an extra one if you miss one :think:

oh?

Bugger - we got a letter through from them, I thought it said the 5th it started, doh!

Never mind - I don't think you have to collect as many when you get the letter sent through so will be fine :)

monster_munch said:
oh?

Bugger - we got a letter through from them, I thought it said the 5th it started, doh!

Never mind - I don't think you have to collect as many when you get the letter sent through so will be fine :)

You get a starter token the saturday before and another in the News of the World 8)

Oooh I think I will do this this year!! :dance:

I went to a couple of these. the newquay one was great but the clacton one (not my choice) was terrible. great value for money if theres a group of you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back