£500 merternity grant

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hi all
how do you know if you can get it or not when can you clam it and how. sorry bout all the questions its just im 15 and been told u can olny get it if ur on income support or something like that, but my mum gets income support so do u think she can clam it for me? any help would be greaful tar girls

hi hun,

I have aplied for this, you can get it if your on either income suport, or a higher rate of child tax credit sue to a disabilty.

My daughter get disablity allownce which makes me child tax credit go up.
Im sure if your mum gets income suport you would quilfy for it.

If you phone your local socail sucuraty or job center, they will put you through to someone who will send you out all the forms etc.

You have to wait untill your 29 weeks pregnant before you send the forms back tho, if you send them in before then, the claim will be void and thrown out.

I get to send mine back on monday.

good luck, hope that helps
xx

Hiya

You can definately get the Surestart maternity grant if your Mum is on Income support or your Mum gets the higher rate of Child Tax credit. You need to ring your local Job centre for the forms and fill in and send back from 29 weeks pregnant up until 3 months after your baby is born.

My Local Job Centre was brilliant. I send the forms back on the Monday and the money was in my bank the following Monday.

Good Luck

Ragna xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back