£450

abcd1234

Reaction score
On sunday morning everyone i work with came in from a party (which i didnt go to as i dont get on with the girls there, there's a huge post about it in relationships) and told me the father of my child had spent £450 in a chairty raffle!!
£450!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna kill him, i got so angry and talking to a few people i trust was saying how he hasnt given a penny towards this baby, he hasnt bought one thing, and i've saved £2000 bought loads already, and have been selling my own stuff on ebay to pay for my scan next week!
I thought i was alright and coping until i met my best friend started telling him about it and burst in to tears as i considered jsut how much that could have bought the baby!
Funnily enough he hasnt spoken to me since, apart from to send me a mothersday text from baby, and he obviously knows hes done wrong, it's just another thing from him.
I really do wish he would start carrying out his little "threats" of oh you'd be so much better off if i wasnt around" i want him to move away so i never have to see him, he never wanted the baby anyway!
I'm not letting him come to my scan next week, i'm not paying £115 for him to come along for free, im gonna ask his mum if she wants to go but unless he pays half like he promised he would hes not going, and i'm not letting him see baby until he starts contributing to it. I dont want money from him exactly, i just want him to be responsible and maybe take an interest in buying things for his child, and possible have some fucking consideration that a baby costs a lot of money and £450 is too much to just throw away on shit!

Bloody hell. dose he not hav no clue or what?

i think you are quite right to have him at the scan if he isn't paying for 1/2.

Well done you for saving the money to pay for the things the baby need,s but you shoudn't have to do it on your own.

Sandi

OMG he sounds a dick,
I can't believe he hasn't contributed anything towards bubs but then can go and spend £450 on something else. Maybe just to look good in front of everyone.

Harrisons dad was the same hun, you don't need him or his money, you are better off alone and being a stronger person for it.

Your making the right choice, i wouldn't let him to the scan unless he pays half towards it too.

:shock: What a prat!!

I totally agree with you. He shouldn't reap the benefits if he can't even pay half (and it's not a lot to part with to see his own baby).

They sound like b*tches you work with. Talk about kick you when you're down - argh some people are just so thoughtless so just "throw" that in conversation...

He won't learn unless you make steps like you're doing. If you keep letting someone get away with it then they'll walk all over you.

You're a strong lady :hug: and you're going to be a brilliant mum so forget that kn*b, let him come to you (and baby).

This sounds bad but I agree with Sandi, you shouldn't have to do it on your own. Saying that, I'm not claiming a penny from my baby's dad - I don't want him to ever come to one day and say "I paid this and that towards the baby, now I'm ready to see it again".

I wish these men had "waste of time" written on their forehead so we could know to avoid them :evil:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back