£1 a litre!!!!

monaloco

Reaction score
can't believe it, petrol prices have hit the £1 a litre mark - are they mad!!! It makes me mad coz I have to drive everywhere coz buses are absolute rubbish in my area (you can't get the prams on it even with it folded) and other public transport are rubbish and too expensive!! what is the world coming to!!!!! :wall:

its gettin that way up here, at the mo its 95.9, not long eh. its a rip off, but hten again im lazy so ill just pay it and keep stut :D

i remebmber when i first started driving and it was 49p a litre!! that was in 1994!

94.9 at Tescos today, cheapest it's been for weeks

Neither me or OH can drive, the way the petrol prices are going i dont think either of us will ever bother learning. Were quite lucky that theres plenty of buses passing by here, including pram friendly ones.

im sure they said on TV this morning that Tesco and Asda have slashed their prices by a couple of pence :think: might be worth checking them out...

Yeah there's seemingly a wee bit of a war going on between them about petrool prices, so hopefully they'll just keep slashing them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back