£%$&ing Postie GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

monster_munch

Reaction score
I am allowed to slate the postie's as my mother is one,

we seem to be the last street that the post office deliver to, It's 11:15 and no post.

I need my PG tests to wee on goddammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

If the tests don't turn up I may die!
Although I will be nipping out to Sainsbury's with OH this afternoon so will get him to buy some!!

HURRY UP POSTMAN i cant wait either lol

I have to go to work in 20 minutes....I won't know :cry:

hurry up postie,

Im sure it would not be good to say i have about 34 test cheepies in my cupboard :oops:

OH is on his way home now :x Postie has 15 - 20 mins to get here to give me a chance to do the test, study it, photgraph it and post it on here!!!

mum2be? said:
hurry up postie,

Im sure it would not be good to say i have about 34 test cheepies in my cupboard :oops:

Well why didn't you drop them round my house last night you nasty person?!! ;)

libs said:
I have to go to work in 20 minutes....I won't know :cry:

hun - can you check emails at work? If so i could e-mail you to update you?

monster_munch said:
[quote="mum2be?":3iv7ezmc]hurry up postie,

Well why didn't you drop them round my house last night you nasty person?!! ;)[/quote:3iv7ezmc]

coz id prob still be on my way lol
:rotfl: :rotfl:

nope no email behind the bar......they've only just discovered colour tv I swear... :shock:

You can text me tho if you want - if so I'll pm my mobile no :D

Seems to happen to me all the time that! Every time i'm waiting for a parcel the postie doesn't turn up 'til the afternoon. However if it's something that hubbies waiting on, it normally turns up days earlier then expected! It's incredibly annoying, but DH is a driver for Royal Mail, so i think they keep an eye out for his stuff. I've told the guy that delivers parcels that he's not allowed to deliver anything unless they have my name on! :rotfl:

Good luck and keep us posted (pardon the pun) :rotfl: :rotfl:

libs said:
nope no email behind the bar......they've only just discovered colour tv I swear... :shock:

You can text me tho if you want - if so I'll pm my mobile no :D

OK hun!

Vikky78 said:
Seems to happen to me all the time that! Every time i'm waiting for a parcel the postie doesn't turn up 'til the afternoon. However if it's something that hubbies waiting on, it normally turns up days earlier then expected! It's incredibly annoying, but DH is a driver for Royal Mail, so i think they keep an eye out for his stuff. I've told the guy that delivers parcels that he's not allowed to deliver anything unless they have my name on! :rotfl:

Good luck and keep us posted (pardon the pun) :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

I used to hate it when I still lived with my parents cus my mum would pick the mail up from work rather than letting our postie deliver it so I always had to wait till she got back from work, plus I would always get asked what it is as she would have been feeling it and trying to look in a corner or something. Got embarassing when I ordered sex toys!! :oops:

Update in the "hello girls" thread.

Faint +ive again although I had to use fresh wee (nice image huh?!) so hopefully thats why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back