*•*•*•* February Babies 2013 *•*•*•*

I'm still here :( 11 days over now!

I have my last MW app at 9am and am going to have another sweep if she offers. I have nothing to lose seeing as my induction is tomorrow! I'd love to have him today! x

My little man is finally here after a VERY speedy delivery! He was 8lb9 and born 3.50am x

Also should I add - I was induced (which I was against!) and it took 4 pessaries to be inserted over 2 days for them to finally work - so don't give up hope! I really did not my waters broken artificially as it could lead to so much more complications so ladies - fight for you rights, don't always have to do what the doctors say because its easier for them, they wanted o break my waters after 1st and 2nd pessary - I said no! And he ended up coming as naturally as possible for an induction - so luckily I can be one of the positive induction stories with water birth and gas and air only. xxx

Congrats berit! I hope if I get to induction date I can still have water birth

Enjoy ur lil man

It's certainly possible, just make sure EVERYONE in the hospital knows - I told every midwife, doctor and nurse that I won't settle for anything less! x

Congratulations Berit :) Think i'll be having a March baby too ladies, not had any signs of little miss coming anytime soon.

Thank you girls, I really hope you will all have your babies very shortly! Xxx

Goodbye feb babies thread, bouncing on my ball like a maniac but I'm pretty sure now I'm not gunna see my feb baby!

See all u stragglers in march babies xxxxxx

Bye bye Feb mums and babies! Congrats to all you ladies. Looking forward to getting some great tips and advice :)

Well we are def gonna be march mummies unless we can all pop them out in 3.75 hours!! X

See you in the March thread!! Am I first to hopefully pop? I have to call the hospital at 10am tomorrow and then my lovely bump buddy Vickyxx is starting my induction/labour thread!! Eeek! :) Mind you shes 2 days over herself so we may well pop together in the next room as we're at the same hospital!! lol x

If baby Harry arrives before 3.15 tomorrow then i am coming up for a cuddle after my sweep ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back