*•*•*•* February Babies 2013 *•*•*•*

Mine better come out before March! Cannot bear to sit here any longer :( Still waiting for my third tablet to be put in - they are taking forever!

Been out for a walk and having pains on and off all morning, big bowl movement and discharge also. I daren't say they are good signs, so I won't, cos they will all stop if I do!

Gunna clean the house, go to sainsburys and keep my fingers crossed!!!

Congrats to Rachel! Sounds like a super fast labour! And I hope things are progressing for you berit and you get a feb baby! I'm resigned to a march baby now, which is fine, I'm a march baby so I don't mind! Lol

Been out for a walk and having pains on and off all morning, big bowl movement and discharge also. I daren't say they are good signs, so I won't, cos they will all stop if I do!

Gunna clean the house, go to sainsburys and keep my fingers crossed!!!

Congrats to Rachel! Sounds like a super fast labour! And I hope things are progressing for you berit and you get a feb baby! I'm resigned to a march baby now, which is fine, I'm a march baby so I don't mind! Lol

Us March mummies are lovely I promise :) and we all seem to be good at evacuating these babies rather quickly!! X

Thanks clarey, I'll pop into the march thread on Friday and introduce myself! Lol

I'm a march baby too :)

I have on off pains right down in my pelvis and a yellowy discharge - not sure if that's cos I'm a bit dehydrated tho! Plus the usual leg/hip pain!!

I won't say that sounds good nicky just in case!!! Lol

Hubby is gunna be skint in march next year, me and baby birthday, plus his mum and aunts!! Lol

Pains are defo on and off, I thought it might be cos I needed the loo earlier but been to the loo and they are continuing, starting to radiate down my legs like strong period pains used to.

Gunna keep my gob shut to oh and hope this keeps going.

Right - trip to sains and gunna give the house a bloody good tidy up and clean! If this baby knows how much I hate cleaning it will do me a favour and interrupt me before I have chance to get the vac out! Lol

I'm a March baby too and looks like this little man wants to join me! Induction in 2 days.

So far today we spent 2 hours wandering around our local shopping centre, i've hoovered the living room (3 storey house so I can't manage anymore than that lol), done 2 loads of washing, scrubbed the bathroom and downstairs loo and bounced on my ball for 45 mins inbetween Jack wanting to bounce too lol

Still nothing but huge pressure down below and very sore achy hips. Bloomin baby! lol x

I'm not sure if things are starting here! Been really uncomfortable for the last couple of hours, irregular pains, yellowy/creamy discharge and really bad back ache!! Just running myself a bath to see if that does anything!! X

Currently sat in a nice hot bath waiting for Chris to get home!! X

Hope things have started for u Nicky, I've had pains on and off all day but nothing really painful enough to make me think its labour. Had to catch my breath a couple of times with sharp pains and peaks but otherwise more like hot period pains

Couldn't bear to watch obem tonight, remember watching it last week and thinking it would be the last time before my baby is here, seems like baby has other ideas!

Other than feeling sick and needing to clear my bowels, i have only had a couple of pains! Maybe just not feeling too great! I'm absolutley shattered after last nights crap sleep so that could be it!! x

Oh Hun, that sucks, hope u have a better night tonight x

I wish we had a bath, would live in it at the moment, shower doesn't take the edge off at all!

Must be a nesting thing going on for last minute feb moms? Today I cleaned the stove/oven, all the pots and pans, countertops, laundry, vaccuumed, mopped the flat, and bleached the kitchen floor.

Had no sign that the baby is coming as he should tomorrow. had mw appt today, no changes really. blahh. haha

I am going to be kicked out of the Feb mums group shortly, as i suspected! ah well.

So it's our last day and last chance to bed feb mummy's! Tomorrow ill have to pop my head into march thread and hope they will take me! Lol

Pains of yesterday either stopped over night, or weren't enough to keep me up. Was up and n the loo all the nights, but that's become normal!

Hope all other feb mummy stragglers had a good night at maybe we can squeeze one more feb baby out?

Xx

So it's our last day and last chance to bed feb mummy's! Tomorrow ill have to pop my head into march thread and hope they will take me! Lol

Pains of yesterday either stopped over night, or weren't enough to keep me up. Was up and n the loo all the nights, but that's become normal!

Hope all other feb mummy stragglers had a good night at maybe we can squeeze one more feb baby out?

Xx

Same here! I know it won't be me, but hoping another Feb mom can finish off the month! :)

I wonder how many of us are left? ( should have had feb babies)

I hope they can fit us all in in march, don't wanna have to go into April lol!!!!!

I'd love a last minute surprise labour thread today to watch

Well I'm still here! Def gonna be a march baby! Oh well!!!

I think judging by tallulahs silence she must be the last feb mummy?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back