“Morning” sickness

BeccyJ

Reaction score
Hey!

I’ve posted a few times about morning sickness & after advice. I had morning sickness from week 5.. I’ve been off work 3 weeks (currently on a weeks holiday so technically almost 4 weeks) .. I’ve gone from vomiting 7/8 times a day - all day.. whilst being on anti-sickness tablets! .. to suddenly yesterday, being able to breathe through it and not vomiting until 10pm.. I’ve had a few times today I’ve felt sick but not been sick..
I’m 10weeks in 2 days, has anyone gone from a lot of vomiting to “just feeling sick” ? I don’t want to jinx it but I’ve actually been able to move around!

Last edited:
Hi Beccy

Sorry to hear you've been suffering so much. Morning sickness started for me around week 7. Initially it was just naseousness and then physical sickness. Mine was all day too. It disappeared completely around week 10 and I actually started to feel normal, really good in fact. I had 2 weeks sickness free and this last week (week 12) it's back. ��

Really hoping it'll settle down soon.

X

Hi Beccy

Sorry to hear you've been suffering so much. Morning sickness started for me around week 7. Initially it was just naseousness and then physical sickness. Mine was all day too. It disappeared completely around week 10 and I actually started to feel normal, really good in fact. I had 2 weeks sickness free and this last week (week 12) it's back. ��

Really hoping it'll settle down soon.

X

Oh no, I hope it doesn’t come back :(
X

It’s white common for it to ease around this gestation, with the hormonal shift x

I’ve been wondering about this too, been generally mildly nauseated since week 5/6, week 7 through to 8.6 was constant nausea, retching all day, and having around 3 vomiting episodes a day especially in the mornings, barely able to eat any foods except crumpets and toast, 9 weeks today and I’ve felt a lot better, only threw up once this morning, got my appetite back and hardly any nausea, had a great scan at 7+6 measuring right on track with strong heartbeat and even though I feel a million times better for the sickness buggering off I cant help but worry, I hope it’s normal!

I have read it can start to ease off round about 9/10/11 weeks as hcg has generally peaked and the placenta starts to function soon x

I’ve been wondering about this too, been generally mildly nauseated since week 5/6, week 7 through to 8.6 was constant nausea, retching all day, and having around 3 vomiting episodes a day especially in the mornings, barely able to eat any foods except crumpets and toast, 9 weeks today and I’ve felt a lot better, only threw up once this morning, got my appetite back and hardly any nausea, had a great scan at 7+6 measuring right on track with strong heartbeat and even though I feel a million times better for the sickness buggering off I cant help but worry, I hope it’s normal!

I have read it can start to ease off round about 9/10/11 weeks as hcg has generally peaked and the placenta starts to function soon x

See this is me!
I’m worrying also, im soooo bloated, my dad said it’s a baby bump, it’s not.. it’s a gassy poop bump lol!

Since this post I’ve been sick once a day (at night) except today, I’ve been sick twice - but I wouldn’t say it’s sick sick, it’s liquid sick - sorry if that’s too much info :(

I’ve been able to leave the house today, my car had its MOT so had to drop it off and collect - when it came to collecting, that’s when I was sick... I’m putting it down to that’s when I usually would of been eating dinner...

my dad said it’s a baby bump, it’s not.. it’s a gassy poop bump lol!

So true :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back